Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Doron Lamb likes UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Despite rumors that ESPNU 100 shooting guard Doron Lamb would be in Kansas for their "Late Night in the Phog" season kickoff event on Oct. 16, ESPN.com affiliate http://www.theshiver.com spoke with Lamb's father who stated this is not the case.

In fact, no one from the Kansas staff has talked to either of Lamb's parents.

"They have never contacted me or his mother," Calvin Lamb said of the Kansas coaching staff. "I haven't talked to a Kansas coach yet.

"I know they have talked to Doron," Lamb continued. "I understand the rules, but I wish that a Kansas coach would call me so we can straighten this out."

The younger Lamb has mentioned the Jayhawks in multiple interviews with the media, including ESPN.com. But according to Calvin Lamb, no school has separated themselves yet.

"We haven't decided anything," Lamb said. "We liked Kentucky, but we aren't just gonna pick a school without seeing all of the schools. It's (UK) up there, but he wants to see Kansas, Oklahoma and others before deciding."

i was reading this on espn thought everyone else would like it!
Sounds like good news!
Be a nice pick-up to an already impressive recruiting class
Coach cal has a gift lol
Let's get him.
Have we had any verbal commits for next year, or is there a date to get one?
cougarpride08 Wrote:Have we had any verbal commits for next year, or is there a date to get one?
no we dont have any right now but we're getting one of the top PG's no matter what. we just need to get some verbals at other positions. maybe like SG, or SF.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Coach cal has a gift lol

Yes, indeed he does! :notworthy