Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs. Louisville 9/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since nobody has started this yet, I will get it started.

This game will be played September 19th in Lexington. The game will be broadcast on ESPNU at 12:00 EST.

I predict UK wins this game by 31-14
27-14 UK,

Ill being broadcasting this game live for anyone who wants to watch it
Kentucky wins this game by 17-21 points, it could be possibly more, especially if Louisville plays like they did last night against Indiana State.....
UK will roll in this one by 20+ points
UK by 14
UK by 21
Uk 24-14
The Wildcats will role in this one. This victory will only build to the 'Cats momentum.

Let's go 'Cats!
ky by 2 tds
Mark maynard sports editor of the ashland daily picks louisville in an upset. I am with him,,,hope Were wrong.
Cats by three TD's
Kentucky's defense dominates just as it did last season. Kentucky wins 31-6.

GO CATS!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Kentucky's defense dominates just as it did last season. Kentucky wins 31-6.

GO CATS!

Actually, based on what I saw in the UK vs Miami (Ohio) game, UK will be known better for their offense than their defense.
the cats win this by however many they want the filthy cards are not the same team any more..

cats-34
cards-10
Uk 27-17
Cats-34
Cards-24

GO CATS!
Kentucky will take this one...Louisville relyed alot on their rushing game against Indiana State something they cant do against Kentucky...A week off to prepare doesnt help the Cards chances any...Kentucky 42 - Loserville 10
Kentucky by 3 TD's
UK is a much better football team this year and should win. The Homefield advantage makes this a lock for the Cats
Kentucky-35
Louisville-14
I got with Ky in this one.
Uk by 16
I am going with UK as well but I just hope they dont over look the cards.....
i think uk will win this cause they have alot of talented player all around and louisville has lost alot uk 42 ul 21
UK will roll. Kragthorpe's coaching career at Louisville is on life support and they will probably pull the plug at the end of the season.
I agree. It is amazing how far Louisville has fallen with Kragthorpe!
UK 42
UL O

Louisville struggled in the first half against with Indiana State! So you can just imagine they will have there hands full with a team from the SEC
kentuckt 42-17...lol...yes I said that
theVILLE Wrote:kentuckt 42-17...lol...yes I said that

Wow, I think he is converting to a UK fan lol.

Uk wins big.
My prediciton is that Coach Kragthorpe thinks he has been seating on a pile of Jalapeno's after this game because he will definately have a hot seat..
Cats 31
Filthy Cards 13
Pages: 1 2