Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville 30 Indiana State 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cards win, but did trail 7-3 after 1.
The Cards are in for a long season. This will be Kragthorpe's last.
I hope UK smacks them on there tails after they punch them in the mouth. Impressive win UL, lol.
wow, uk vs ul could be nasty!
yeah really im saying the score will be like 42 to 7....yes UK wins this one...I would actually like to see Uk make a run in the SEC but thats not likely....lol...
yea uk should take this one, but its a huge rivalry game, and UL suppost to have beat us the last 2 years when we pulled some upsets, lets not count are chickens before they hatch
I would love to see UK play in the weak BCS conference that is called the Weak East..... If we played in that conference, we would be playing in a BCS game every other year......
Navajo4life Wrote:I would love to see UK play in the weak BCS conference that is called the Weak East..... If we played in that conference, we would be playing in a BCS game every other year......

I have always wondered what UK's record would be like if we played in anything OTHER than the SEC. I was wondering if we could make an undefeated run in the C-USA or the Patriot league, lol.

Seriously though, remember that THIS UK team was predicted to be LAST in the SEC (or at least the SEC East)!!!
The cards beat one ot the worst college teams in the college,,and it was not easy