Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (5) Alabama 34 (7) Va Tech 24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That Bama defense and running game is absolutely wicked..will punch you right in the mouth every single play.This team is going to wreak havoc all year long! ROLL TIDE!
I didn't expect Alabama to be that good. I thought their running back, quarterback, and some of their offensive line had left. Congrats to Alabama! Also, Virginia Tech played a good game. I heard it was close the entire game.
Seems the sec is steal beast
Roll Tide Roll
It was a close game till the 4th quater, then Bama just kept coming with great plays. Very nice game to watch
Loved the atmosphere! SEC football is like apple pie! Florida better be ready when they play Bama..because IMO, there isn't a more aggressive team in the land!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Loved the atmosphere! SEC football is like apple pie! Florida better be ready when they play Bama..because IMO, there isn't a more aggressive team in the land!
Bring 'em on!:devilflam
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Bring 'em on!:devilflam
That's what you said about Anderson Silva too about Forrest, lol..Let's hope the outcome isn't the same!
Florida will once again beat Alabama,
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Florida will once again beat Alabama,
Yeah, Florida looked real good beating Phelps last night..
Alabama and Florida are two of the best in the land, but I still think that V.T. is a great team that will probably win the ACC.
lwc Wrote:Alabama and Florida are two of the best in the land, but I still think that V.T. is a great team that will probably win the ACC.
Great post..I believe Tech will win the ACC too..they are a very solid team..
how bad will VT beat marshall?
catwoman Wrote:how bad will VT beat marshall?

I say VT could name the score if they want! Marshall got a win over the weekend over a d-1aa team and only won by 3! Id say VT will be up huge in this game!

And as far as Bama goes, yes there defense looked really good! But I think the team Florida needs to look out for most is Tennessee, theres just something about Lane Kiffin that has got me pumped i believe that Ut will beat florida this year! just my opinion though
I'd be consenred that Bama D allowed Va. Tech, and one dimensional offensive team, to put up 24 points. Va. Tech is not the same Orange Bowl team from last year. They returned their two running backs, but changed much of the lines on both sides of the ball. I'm not getting too worked up on this Bama win just yet.
Stardust Wrote:I'd be consenred that Bama D allowed Va. Tech, and one dimensional offensive team, to put up 24 points. Va. Tech is not the same Orange Bowl team from last year. They returned their two running backs, but changed much of the lines on both sides of the ball. I'm not getting too worked up on this Bama win just yet.
7 of those came on a 98 yd kickoff return, and McElroy threw an INT in our own territory that led to a field goal..then we had two lapses on defense (including a stupid penalty on Rolando McClain) that led to another touchdown..the defense played MUCH better than the 24 points that was allowed..theyll clean it up..Tech just had 155 yards of offense..
Julio Jones is a BEAST!
Is it just me or is VT overated this year? I know they have had recent success but the team that comes out of the ACC this year is Georgia Tech, I love Paul Johnson and the Flexbone they run! BTW Jonathan Dwyer repeats as ACC player of the year
Stardust Wrote:I'd be consenred that Bama D allowed Va. Tech, and one dimensional offensive team, to put up 24 points. Va. Tech is not the same Orange Bowl team from last year. They returned their two running backs, but changed much of the lines on both sides of the ball. I'm not getting too worked up on this Bama win just yet.

VT didn't return there two running backs. Evans went down before the season started with an acl injury. He was there leading rusher last year and he is out for the season. There starter the other night didn't even play last year because he was red shirted, and VT lost orion martin on the defensive line but I'm not sure if they even lost anyone on the offensive line. This VT team is better then last years team but bama was just better. Bama is a top 3 team in my opinion.
RedSeal Wrote:Is it just me or is VT overated this year? I know they have had recent success but the team that comes out of the ACC this year is Georgia Tech, I love Paul Johnson and the Flexbone they run! BTW Jonathan Dwyer repeats as ACC player of the year

Its just you, but is it just me or is Notre Dame overated every year?
TheONLY1 Wrote:Its just you, but is it just me or is Notre Dame overated every year?
:Thumbs: