Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Oklahoma Nightmare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hopeful for a perfect season and comes up with a lose on game opener....Heisman winner Sam bradford injured also....
Thoughts
They will struggle with out Bradford in the lineup... they couldnt move the ball when he went down..... They will drop out of the top 10 and they dont something is way wrong with the system.
Wow, this shakes up the whole BCS picture and it is just the first week of the season. This will make Florida even more focused in my opinion. Hope Bradford gets well soon, seems like a pretty good person, hate to see him get hurt.
I would think this gives Texas an even better chance to get to the national championship. I'm glad Sam Bradford just has a sprained shoulder instead of something worse. It's going to be hard, but this Oklahoma team can still get to the national championship. (It's better to lose a game at the beginning of the season than at the end.)
Brigham Young 14, (3) Oklahoma 13

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Coming off a trip to the national title game, and having Heisman Trophy winner Sam Bradford back under center, Oklahoma had grand expectations this season.

One jarring hit might've changed everything for the Sooners -- and BYU.

Title hopes down the drain?
oh sorry i didnt see this post already
Sad story. I hate to see anyone get hurt.
LOL...I'm sorry. But I absolutly hate OK.
yea we are all excited they lost but, this sucks for this kid
Hopefully this will be a step closer to letting 2 SEC schools in the National Championship game as it deserves EVERY YEAR!
WOW! Didn't expect this!
I never expected...i like bradford and all and hope he comes back with a full recovery....just hope he doesnt win another game...lol...in my opinion it doesnt matter ne way Florida and texas are in the BCS
theVILLE Wrote:I never expected...i like bradford and all and hope he comes back with a full recovery....just hope he doesnt win another game...lol...in my opinion it doesnt matter ne way Florida and texas are in the BCS

Florida and texas sounds about right,

Florida wins 3 championships in 4 years, wow , would be a day to remember