Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New Harlan vs. Letcher Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK. I saw the game last year at Harlan. It was the best, hardest hitting middleschool football game I ever saw. Both teams lost a lot off that and both teams have taken a few losses this year. However, I have a feeling that it will still be a barn burner this year at Letcher. Lets hear your thoughts and predictions. I am taking Harlan County in this one 27-13.
When do they play?
This Thursday night I think.
LCC vs New Harlan on Thursday and LCCHS vs Belfry on Friday. There is going to be some slobberknockers in Whitesburg this week. I have been watching middle school football games for over 30 years and last years game at Harlan was by far the hardest hitting middle school football game I have ever seen.
Good luck to all
Does Letcher play their games at Whitesburg? There's a Freshmen game Thursday evening as well. Wish we could watch all those games at one location.
Mama Bear Wrote:Does Letcher play their games at Whitesburg? There's a Freshmen game Thursday evening as well. Wish we could watch all those games at one location.

I don't know this for sure, but they usually play the middle school games at the old Whitesburg field and the Freshmen game would be at LCC field. I wish they would play them both at the LCC field because a doubleheader would be great. The varsity wouldn't be having a long hard practice as they have a game the next day.