Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Indiana 19 EKU 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Colonels had a 4th Quarter drive that ended with a fumble inside the 5 yard line, they still had a chance to win but couldn't haul in the Hail Mary as time expired.
I thought EKU played a good game. It is going to be a long season for the Hoosiers.
WOW..good showing that sounds like that they should have won the game outright!
Overall, EKU played very well. They came out very timid and IU controlled the game for most of the first half, but could not put the Colonels away. The Colonels were a victim of a couple of bad calls by the officials early on. Once the officials figured out that they had to call it both ways the game evened out. EKU dominated the second half, held IU scoreless and IU barely gained 100 yards in the second half. Most of IU's second half yardage came on two drives late in the 4th quarter. I was impressed by the backup QB for EKU, T.J. Pryor, looks like he has a strong accurate arm and good speed. I see him starting before the season ends.
Not a bad showing by EKU at all
That fumble killed them. Major momentum for the Hoosiers.