Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard vs. Betsy Layne
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins this game sounds like it should be a great game.
if u been watchin bl should
Idk it will be a good game between Hazard and Betsy Layne they r both good teams
if you havent been watching BL you should they have a good line and back field there going 2-0 for the season
i ll start by saying this hats off to the folks that have been coaching this grade school program over the past 4 or 5 years they play a clean and competitive brand of football for us to even having a discussion about can bl beat a program like hazard shows a solid body of work by this staff and players no disrespect intended keep up the good work what a shock it would be if bl could win this game and what if they won the bsvc title my prediction bl 28 hazard 14!
I think it will be the best game of the year for middle school football! I have seen both tems, and must say I cant wait to watch it. I am with Saratoga and take BL 28 Haz. 14
Bulldogs won but it wasnt an upset In fact the kids didnt even play as well as they shouldve! Hard fought 30 -18 bulldogs
even though we lost i think we could of won it.i cant wait to play them again.we didnt play our best.
Wow
not from area, who are the bulldogs, hazard or bl?
Congrats Hazard Bulldogs! Great game last night.
seeing is believing, hazard is the real deal, but the bobcats are no joke, the rematch in the playoffs will be a game to watch, but, i can't understand why the hazard coach would call a t.o. with less than a minute to go , in a well played, clean, game to try and score again!