Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WKU vs. Tennessee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:popcorn:Who's going 2 this game??? Me and some buddy's are going, can't wait till we see M.Merrick start for Western. Who is going to win this game? :rockon:
College?

If so, wrong forum
Merrick will the game winning field goal to hand Kiffins 1st loss as a Vol.
^ Don't be shocked if WKU does pull this off. This is the type of game that has upset written all over it.
WKU has a shot at giving the Vols all they can handle. Tennessee will prove to be too much for the Hilltoppers, but hopefully WKU can keep it respectable.

Tennessee- 31
Western KY- 14
It would be great to see the Hilltoppers beat motormouth Kiffin and the Volunteers.
Well obviously everyone was a little off on this one.. I'll admit, I was a little shocked sitting in Neyland Stadium watching this beat down. I know it was just WKU, but the Vols looked much improved on offense.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:It would be great to see the Hilltoppers beat motormouth Kiffin and the Volunteers.
Western came out and played hard for first quarter, but offense could not make any yardage against Tennessee defense. It quickly wore down the smaller, but gutsy defense. Kippin was ready to run up the score. He went for it on fourth down in second quarter up 28-0 instead of punting with 4th and four at mid field! Tennessee never had a punting situation again. But he did break some TN scoring records, I understand....something I am sure he was hoping to do!
MVP2 Wrote:Merrick will the game winning field goal to hand Kiffins 1st loss as a Vol.
I hear Merrick has been nursing a nagging injury since camp. It looks like he will be redshirted. He was dressed and warmed up Saturday, but did not enter the game.
Lane Kiffin will make Steve Spurrier more likeable.