Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Attention: Northern Kentucky posters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am going to the UK\Miami football game in Cincinnati and I was wanting to know where the best place to park is in Newport? I plan on catching the shuttle over, but don't know where the shuttle stops are...Can any of our posters in NKY help out? Thanks in Advance!
Newport on the Levee then catch the southbank shuttlehttp://www.newportonthelevee.com/
Yes what nky has eluded to is correct. There is a parking structure right under the Newport on the Levee and costs about $5 to park there if I believe. However, with that being said, there is a good chance that alot of other people are thinking of doing the same thing as well so you might need to get there really early to guarantee yourself a spot.

The Newport on the Levee is right now off the Newport/Bellevue exit on I-471N. Not sure what the exit number is right off the top of my head but I know its the last exit before hitting the bridge. If the lot is full at the Levee I'm sure there will be other parking places around town that you might be able to catch. Best of luck!
By the way, just thought I'd add. When you get off the exit as described above, take a left and you will see the Newport on the Levee parking Garage right in front of you. Can't miss it...
When me and my friends went to the Bengals games, we parked in a downtown parking garage and walked to the stadium. No more than a 10 minute walk. But the two posters above are more familiar with the area than me. Smile
Thanks for all the help!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:When me and my friends went to the Bengals games, we parked in a downtown parking garage and walked to the stadium. No more than a 10 minute walk. But the two posters above are more familiar with the area than me. Smile

personally that's what I would do but if you want to park in Newport- use the Levee
BlackcatAlum Wrote:When me and my friends went to the Bengals games, we parked in a downtown parking garage and walked to the stadium. No more than a 10 minute walk. But the two posters above are more familiar with the area than me. Smile

you wouldnt know where that is do u? address maybe...looks like the walk across the river is high up over lots of water and a long walk
Don't know about crossing the River in the morning, but in the evening I would strongly suggest finding your way to the Hofbrauhaus for dinner and a night out at Main Strausse in Covington.

Have had some fun road trips end up that way.