Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I had a dream...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...that Tim Tebow will still be good, but worse than last year. Then, the Florida Gators made it to the national championship, but Tim Tebow had his worst game of his career (being the last game of his Florida Gator career, he became too nervous) and they lost embarrassingly to someone. And don't say anything like, "only in your dreams" or something corny like that!

Just to tell you, I'm not prejudice against the Florida Gators or Tim Tebow. I personally think Tim Tebow will have a great NFL career (he reminds me of Ben Roethlisberger) and the Florida Gators GREATLY represent the SEC.
oh lord
I have a better dream than that Deathstar, lol...Tebow gets acne and girls stop liking Florida because of #15. Florida rolls to the SEC championship game undefeated but he throws 5 picks, everybody is spared the "Im so excited and happy to just be playing college football!" touchdown crap, and Bama shuts out Florida 27-0. Urban Meyer decides he cant coach Florida anymore without his baby there, cries and they both weep openly during the SEC Championship post game presser, both deciding to say heck with the sugar bowl, theyre gonna quit that day. When they interview Saban, he deadpans "If they cant do any better than that, they outta quit. We just kicked their ***** today". Bama then completes my dream season by flogging hapless Ohio State 38-0 in the national championship game. After THAT game, the NCAA bans Ohio State from playing SEC teams in championship games forever. Big Grin

And Phil Fulmer still sucks.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I have a better dream than that Deathstar, lol...Tebow gets acne and girls stop liking Florida because of #15. Florida rolls to the SEC championship game undefeated but he throws 5 picks, everybody is spared the "Im so excited and happy to just be playing college football!" touchdown crap, and Bama shuts out Florida 27-0. Urban Meyer decides he cant coach Florida anymore without his baby there, cries and they both weep openly during the SEC Championship post game presser, both deciding to say heck with the sugar bowl, theyre gonna quit that day. When they interview Saban, he deadpans "If they cant do any better than that, they outta quit. We just kicked their ***** today". Bama then completes my dream season by flogging hapless Ohio State 38-0 in the national championship game. After THAT game, the NCAA bans Ohio State from playing SEC teams in championship games forever. Big Grin

And Phil Fulmer still sucks.

I agree with everything. I believe Lane Kiffin is going to suck too. It may be the only time in the last 20 years that Al Davis was right about someone.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I agree with everything. I believe Lane Kiffin is going to suck too. It may be the only time in the last 20 years that Al Davis was right about someone.
:worthy: We can only hope, my friend.:worthy:
:Clap::lmao:
I had a dream, that UK beat Florida like Ole Miss did last year, and Tim Tebow gives another speech so they can put a plaque on the campus like they did last year, and they still loose to Texas in the title game, and UK won another bowl game. I CAN DREAM CAN I?
Tim Tebow is Superman! He will never have another bad game at Florida.