Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fleming Co./Paris
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know anything about this game? I am looking for information on Paris.
The 7th grade squads played to a 0-0 tie. Neither team was able to muster much offense obviously. Due to how late it was getting and with the 8th yet to play the sudden death was not played. Fleming 8th won 22-6. Paris mixes it up quite a bit but are not overpowering. They will run some spread out of the shotgun. Actually they were having success passing against Fleming but kept going back to the run which Fleming usually stuffed. They have a couple of nice plays and players but like I said are not overpowering. They will release a tight end or slot on a fly some so the safety needs to stay awake.
I heard tonight that they run option and truely read it like a split back veer team.
All I can tell you is from me watching us play their 7th grade last year. They like to run mostly but will hit the tight end on occasion. They run out of a single back set with 2 out wide on 1 side and a slot back just off the tackle with a tight end on the other. They do also run the option out of an I formation and they love to give it to their tailback most of the time.

Their defense started in a 6 man front but switched to a 4 man front after we began passing.
Coach Clayton is no longer their coach. Their 7th grade team ran a different defense then their 8th. I think their 7th grade was trying to run the confusion.