Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 22 Belfry 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great game by the Tigers. Paintsville has some hard hitting kids coming up through their feeder program.
Was this against Belfry's 8th or 7th grade team?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Was this against Belfry's 8th or 7th grade team?

I am guessing 7th.
wasnt the 8th, they just played martin county the other night and beat them 44-0
It was the 7th.
my home boys. Way to go Tigers! Coach Kinner is working his tail off to get Paintsville football back competing for championships like we were while coach Walter Brugh was head coach for close to 50 years!!!!!!!!Starts with talent and all the kids in the school that can contribute to play football. When your graduating only 50 to 60 kids a year you have to have kids playing multiply sports.
Udon'tKnowMe Wrote:Great game by the Tigers. Paintsville has some hard hitting kids coming up through their feeder program.
it was a belfry all 7th grade team, but good job anyway
joey 48 Wrote:my home boys. Way to go Tigers! Coach Kinner is working his tail off to get Paintsville football back competing for championships like we were while coach Walter Brugh was head coach for close to 50 years!!!!!!!!Starts with talent and all the kids in the school that can contribute to play football. When your graduating only 50 to 60 kids a year you have to have kids playing multiply sports.
i would like to see paint. back on top too, good luck
Thanks for the support.
Congrats Paintsville.
wow that surpriased me cause betsy layne beat paintsville 38-0 congrets to the tigers
A couple of pvilles players were injured during the bl game and they both were hard hitters.
also the paintsville the fifth and sixth grade team is real good they have two very good runnin backs and a good quaterback that he can run the ball and pass it to. they also have a good center
Who has the Painstville 5th and 6th grade team played so far this year? I know they had a good 3rd and 4th grade team last year so I thought the B team would be pretty good. How is the 3rd and 4th grade team this year?
there good the 5th and 6th had played belfrys 5 and they battled through and dropped a pass with no time on the clock . it was a scrimmage , then they played bl and they played all 7th graders and lost 12-8. they play magoffin county this week
The 5th and 6th grade team this year with 3 wins from magoffin, hazard, Allen, and 1 loss from Betsy Lane because they played all 7th graders......apple bowl comin up against adams which will be a good game