Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #1 USC 50 # 16 Fresno State 42
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What a game. Pinegar had 5 turnovers in the 2nd half that really killed the Bulldogs. Reggie Bush was the best player in the nation tonight. He had more than 500 all purpose yards. There's an update thread on this one.
Solid game.

I think Reggie Bush won the Heisman tonight, and the only other time I can think of a player winning the Heisman in one game would have been Flutie in 84 against Miami and possibly Palmer in 02 against ND.
It's ashame to see a team like Fresno State give so much effort, yet come up short like they did. But the bulldogs definitely proved that they are for real.

I don't think there is an answer for Reggie Bush. He's an amazing all-around player.
its ashame that usc keeps winning.
fresno gave them all they wanted, just came up short at the end, usc keeps the winning ways going and i dont think it matters even if they do get beat, the powers that be will have them playing for a national title and thats just complete BS
whan an unreal game.....Fresno had USC on there heels.....but Reggie Bush just had his way with the Fresno D....he is the best player in the Nation by far....congrats to SC and FSU has nothing ti be ashamed of