Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fresno State @ (1) USC (UPDATES)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Fresno State leads 14-7 with 12:07 to go in the 2nd quarter.
is this on TV?
It is on FSN here in Ashland.

Sorry haven't updated for awhile I was busy. USC kicked a FG. Fresno leads 14-10 with 6:00 to go in the first half.
TD Fresno State

Fresno leads 21-10 with 4:08 to go in the 1st half.
hell ya.. im trying to find it.. I just watch GT beat miami
6 seconds to go in the half. USC lines up for a 31 yard FG. It's up and it's good. 2 seconds remain in the 1st half.

Fresno continues to lead 21-13
Halftime

USC has struggled a few times this year but always manage to adjust at halftime and come back for the win. It should be an exciting 2nd half.
i would love to see fresno pull this off.
its at the half and fresno has a 21-13 lead, i hope they can keep it up, but the trojans have looked sluggish before in the first half and have turned it on in the 3rd and 4th quarters, just hope they dont this time
yes, we got FSN.. I never realized it.. Its up in one the high channels. Im usually to lazy to turn it that far.
Good Job finding is QQ. Now you just have to hope your FSN is airing the same game as the one here in Ashland.
they already saying that even if USC loses that they will probably still play for national title. THat aint right. I hope to go they lose and some how penn st gets to the national title game
Penn's only loss was to Michigan on a play with 2 seconds to go in the game. Dependent upon if and how much Fresno wins will determine who would go to the National Championship game.
USC is threatening inside the 1 yard line. They were held the first 2 plays. 3rd and Goal. Fresno wants a time out to talk it over after a little confusion.
hey TC, my FSN is playing montana vs montana st.. WTF..

GIve me an update or two every now then if you dont mind. I cant watch it.

Tx man.
Leinart on QB sneak gets in.

FS 21 USC 19

Coach Carroll elects to go for 1 instead of 2 and the tie.

FS still leads 21-20 over USC.
USC with an INT on the bomb by Pinegar. USC has totally dominated the 2nd half thus far. They've gotten a lot of pressure on Pinegar unlike the first half and that has been the difference so far.
First play from scrimmage,
Reggie Bush 45 yard TD scamper untouched.

His numbers are phenomenal
12 carries for 198 yards TD today. WOW
man bush is fast as a cat i was afraid this was going to happen
USC leads 27-21 after the PAT

A guy had an angle on Bush but he was so fast the boy never had a chance.
Another USC INT of Pinegar. Returned to the house. Flags are down though.
INT stands but USC will still have the ball on the 32 going in after the penalty. USC has taken this game over and Fresno is collapsing.
figures. thanks for the updates TC>. this is over..

They done and went and pissed off the all mighty trojans..

Good nite, guys im hitting the sack.
TD USC.

USC leads 33-21 with the PAT still to come.

It's good. 34-21 USC with 8:25 to go in the 3rd.
Fresno has shown some life. They marched down the field behind the strong running of Wendell Mathis and tack on a TD behind a 20 yard or so pass from Pinegar.

USC still leads 38-24 after the PAT.

Let's go Fresno!
Fresno D holds after the KO and forces a punt.
Fresno rips off a huge punt return on the legs of Jennings and some great blocking. Got slowed up by the kicker just enough to keep the TD off the board. Fresno is at the 30 going in.
Mathis with a 9 yard run up the gut. Should be second and short.
Mathis again for 12 yards down to the 9.

Fresno had taken the USC 2nd half surge, lived through it, and are rallying strong. Fresno's Offensive Line is dominated the USC defensive front.
Pages: 1 2 3