Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 8-25 what games are being played tonight?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Johnson County 7th is at Allen Central at 6:30.
JC 7th vs ACMS should be a good game. ACMS looked much improved at Allen and Johnson Central always fields a solid team.
Adams @ Betsy Layne
canoeman06 Wrote:Adams @ Betsy Layne

I would like to watch this game. Good luck to both teams.
Adams vs Betsy Layne is the must see game in the area. This one will decide who is in the drivers seat for the Floyd County Championship, and will have huge implication for the Big Sandy Conference Small School race. What is the start time?
8:00
Thanks, I'll be there!
Bowling Green @ Barren Co. 5:30 CDT.
Does Adams and Betsy Lane play with their 7th and 8th grades combined or is there a separate 7th grade game and an 8th grade game?
"A" team is 7th and 8th grade .. game starts at 8:00
"B" team is 6th and 5th grade ... game starts at 7:00
"C" team is 4th and below ... game starts at 6:00
MR. Slate Wrote:Johnson County 7th is at Allen Central at 6:30.

Johnson County 7th defeated Allen Central 30-12
I left the Adams and Betsy Layne game with 1 minute left in the fourth quarter and Betsy Layne was winning 28-12. I was very impressed with both teams.
Good win for you tonight !!!!
11hdcp Wrote:Bowling Green @ Barren Co. 5:30 CDT.

7th Grade:

16-2 Bowling Green

8th Grade:

40-8 Bowling Green
Raceland vs. Greenup Co. 7th and 8th last night at Raceland

8th - Greenup Co. 30 Raceland 8

7th - Raceland 36 Greenup Co. 34
Hazard vs. Clay County 7th and 8th last night, when I left Hazard was up like 20-0 late in 4th qrt.
MR. Slate Wrote:I left the Adams and Betsy Layne game with 1 minute left in the fourth quarter and Betsy Layne was winning 28-12. I was very impressed with both teams.
Who won the b and c games and how is Adams 5th and 6th looking.
Adams won the b and c team games.
AMS committed critical errors early mishandling an onsides kick and a fumble. Betsy Layne capitalized on each. It is about impossible to dig yourself out of a hole that deep.

Positives Betsy Layne-Seems to establishing a good solid running game to accompy thier pass attack. Defensive and Offensive line play was outstanding. The passing game has always been solid and appears to be going to the next level.

Positives AMS-Quarterback has a great arm and is very fast

I won't post any negatives about either team, because they are young and learning the game.

Good luck to both teams for the remainder of the year. Who knows? maybe these two may meet later in the confernce playoffs.
CCHS vs. Norwood