Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central vs Evarts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How 'bout those LCC Cougars!!! They looked like the team everyone expected to see this season with a big 48-0 win over Evarts tonight!!! Swine flu is gone and the Cougars are back in full force!!! Lots of playing time for all the boys!!!

Keep it up Cougars!!!!!
Congrats to the Cougars.
EVARTS WILDCATS (5/6) 38 Letcher cougars 0! GREAT JOB CATS! #15 Cameron Cornett had a great game 3 tds 1 2pt.conv. and several really great tackels, #6 Jaret Ford 2 tds 1 2pt.conv. We are proud of all u guys and lets not forget our linemen keep up the good work and lets make this a perfect season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flush::Cheerlead:1:
Sounds like the Evarts 5/6 are one heck of a team. i seen them play at Evarts about 2 weeks ago. they have a good running and qb. i could see them having a perfect season,but they have to play ever game like last night .

The future looks good for the Blackbears.Keep up the good work.
go cougars...they are starting to look like brothers...i was there and boggs #13 had a rushing TD and he also returned a punt back for a TD...cody sexton had 2 rushing TD's and he chilled the kick returner on kick off...houston watts and tyler hall had a TD too...hall kicked 2 feild goals...great way to start the season cougars