Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs. Miami (OH) Sept. 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Game is at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio. Game will be televised on ESPNU 12pm.

Kentucky is a 14 point favorite going into this game.
Hope the Cats come out and kick some butt.
UK by 7
kentucky by 18
Kentucky 24 Miami (OH) 17
Uk by 17
I'll take the Cats, 27-10.

GO BIG BLUE!
UK rolls in this one. I'll be in attendance.
this should be a decently good opening test for the still young but much improved offense...I think you will see 3 QBs take reps in this game...Can not wait to watch the run atk that we could posses this season...Will be intersting to watch the D line in this game that is one area that I am kinda worried about this season...Other than that though it should look like the same team from last season but much improved. I will be in attendance for this one...If any one else is making the trip let me know we normally have a pretty solid tailgate if anyone wants to drop in and get a bite to eat or throw back a few cold ones and tlak before the game...

Menu:
Stake Tips
Burgers
Hot Dogs
Chips
Alot of sides to choose from
Roasted Chicken
and much much more...

The Brooks family should be on site for the tailgate as well...
I'll take UK by 17.
Kentucky-24
Miami OH-10
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:this should be a decently good opening test for the still young but much improved offense...I think you will see 3 QBs take reps in this game...Can not wait to watch the run atk that we could posses this season...Will be intersting to watch the D line in this game that is one area that I am kinda worried about this season...Other than that though it should look like the same team from last season but much improved. I will be in attendance for this one...If any one else is making the trip let me know we normally have a pretty solid tailgate if anyone wants to drop in and get a bite to eat or throw back a few cold ones and tlak before the game...

Menu:
Stake Tips
Burgers
Hot Dogs
Chips
Roasted Chicken
and much much more...

Season ticket holder?
UK will cover the spread
I have a really good feeling about this UK team if they stay healthy. It takes alot to make Brooks happy, and right now I think he is actually very happy with where this team is at. All reports indicate Hartline is going to be a different player, the WR's are drastically improved, and the defense will be stout.

UK 34
Miami 17
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:this should be a decently good opening test for the still young but much improved offense...I think you will see 3 QBs take reps in this game...Can not wait to watch the run atk that we could posses this season...Will be intersting to watch the D line in this game that is one area that I am kinda worried about this season...Other than that though it should look like the same team from last season but much improved. I will be in attendance for this one...If any one else is making the trip let me know we normally have a pretty solid tailgate if anyone wants to drop in and get a bite to eat or throw back a few cold ones and tlak before the game...

Menu:
Stake Tips
Burgers
Hot Dogs
Chips
Roasted Chicken
and much much more...

You do any road games? If you are planning on going to Vandy, Auburn, or Georgia let me know.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Season ticket holder?

have been sine I was about 5 years old
EKUAlum05 Wrote:You do any road games? If you are planning on going to Vandy, Auburn, or Georgia let me know.

havent made any def. plans for road games yet this season due to I have a 6 month old and my work shifts have been changed somewhat so I work late on fridays now...I am going to try though usually do travel to road games especially Tenn when its our travel year.
This is one season ticket holder that can't wait till high noon on Sept 5. I will take UK by 14. Get ready folks, "It's Football Time In The Bluegrass".:Clap::Clap::Clap: Go Big Blue!!!!!!!!!!
sting Wrote:This is one season ticket holder that can't wait till high noon on Sept 5. I will take UK by 14. Get ready folks, "It's Football Time In The Bluegrass".:Clap::Clap::Clap: Go Big Blue!!!!!!!!!!

Love it!!!!!!
The Cats return a lot experience with upperclassmen on both sides of the ball. I think we will have around 13 seniors starting this year. We have more depth than we have ever had. Our Offensive Line, Running backs, Secondary, and Linebacking core will be strong. Wide Receivers, Defensive Ends, and Quarterback are still a big question mark. But we should be much improved from last year except for maybe the Defensive ends. This will a good Kentucky team, however the SEC schedule is brutal. I predict the cats will go 7-5 in the regular season with losses to Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, and Auburn. We finally take down TN at home this year. We could possibly even go 8-4 if we can play great on the road vs South Carolina or Auburn.

Miami of Ohio will most likely be among one of the worst D1 teams this year. Kentucky should have their way with them. If we for some reason struggle putting them away, then this will be a long season. But I don't think this will happen. Kentucky's Offensive Line will man handle them up front and well run the ball down their throats with ease.

It's over by halftime. Final score 44-17 Cats.

Menu:
Stake Tips
Burgers
Hot Dogs
Chips
Roasted Chicken
and much much more...

Sounds delicious...I'll be there around 9 ish or so...
torQQue Wrote:The Cats return a lot experience with upperclassmen on both sides of the ball. I think we will have around 13 seniors starting this year. We have more depth than we have ever had. Our Offensive Line, Running backs, Secondary, and Linebacking core will be strong. Wide Receivers, Defensive Ends, and Quarterback are still a big question mark. But we should be much improved from last year except for maybe the Defensive ends. This will a good Kentucky team, however the SEC schedule is brutal. I predict the cats will go 7-5 in the regular season with losses to Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, and Auburn. We finally take down TN at home this year. We could possibly even go 8-4 if we can play great on the road vs South Carolina or Auburn.

Miami of Ohio will most likely be among one of the worst D1 teams this year. Kentucky should have their way with them. If we for some reason struggle putting them away, then this will be a long season. But I don't think this will happen. Kentucky's Offensive Line will man handle them up front and well run the ball down their throats with ease.

It's over by halftime. Final score 44-17 Cats.

I agree! And oh yeah, down goes Rocky Top and the 25 year losing sterak!
UK by 3 touchdowns. SEC speed will be too much for Miami OH.
Looking forward to a great season! Wildcats by at least 3 td's
On a side note.... CHRIS MATTHEWS.. remember the name, learn it, be ready to hear it alot the next two years. The staff and playes rave about him and he will be the key ingredient UK was missing from last year.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-5uN9x8e0M"]YouTube - Harbor College WR Prospect #8 Chris Matthews[/ame]
I'll take the CATS.
UK-34
Miami-10
I'll be anxious to see if Hartline has developed his game much from last year.
UK wins but it might be closer than what some people expect.
Micah Johnson may not play Saturday and that will hurt because his leadership is needed on an inexperienced defense.
UK names the score.
other than epnu will it shown on Tv? maybe someone has a link on the net i could use
Pages: 1 2