Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen vs. Allen Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Very physical game, Allen Central 14 - Allen 0. Very proud of the way my boys played, they showed alot of heart and never gave up. AC has a good team and I look for good thing from them(MCA closing really helped) but they have too many athletes to name. 6th grade was AC 16 Allen 0 and 4th grade was Allen 22 AC 14 .
Heard about this game, and it sounded physical. Congrats to AC for there win. And also Congrats to the Eagles, looks like, and from I heard, they play tough, and dont lay down for any team. Allen is improving, they will turn some heads.

Also congrats to the the 4th grade Eagles on there win!
So Corey Thornsberry & Zac Hall are at Allen Central, how r they doin, in football. Heard pretty good last night.
Congrats Rebels! Was this season opener? Good Luck this weekend Eagles!
no just a scrimage
Eagle42 Wrote:Very physical game, Allen Central 14 - Allen 0. Very proud of the way my boys played, they showed alot of heart and never gave up. AC has a good team and I look for good thing from them(MCA closing really helped) but they have too many athletes to name. 6th grade was AC 16 Allen 0 and 4th grade was Allen 22 AC 14 .

Congrats to both teams, looks like Allen is really working hard to build their program and AC has proved they are for real.

It never helps and is a very sad day when any school closes. it's not just the kids playing athletics that are affected by a school closing you have to look at the other kids in the school that had to find a new school and adjust to their new surroundings and also the teachers and staff that lost their jobs, so by MCA closing no one was helped but instead alot of people were left without jobs and schools. I'm sure all the students have found a new home but it's never an easy change.

Good luck to both teams and keep up the hard work
MCACoach Wrote:Congrats to both teams, looks like Allen is really working hard to build their program and AC has proved they are for real.

It never helps and is a very sad day when any school closes. it's not just the kids playing athletics that are affected by a school closing you have to look at the other kids in the school that had to find a new school and adjust to their new surroundings and also the teachers and staff that lost their jobs, so by MCA closing no one was helped but instead alot of people were left without jobs and schools. I'm sure all the students have found a new home but it's never an easy change.

Good luck to both teams and keep up the hard work

I was referring to the boys being added to AC's team they are very good athletes and both were at MCA. Just a opinion.
Corey is a beast, he was going to MCA and I guess decided to go to AC since they closed, kinda sucks for South Floyd to lose such talent as they have in Corey and Zack..but thats the way it goes sometimes I guess.
I know if they would have stayed at SF they would have had a huge team with Tyler Daniels there now, that would have been scarey.
Like Eagle42 stated earlier, it was a very physical game and both teams played very hard. I think both AC and Allen have solid teams and several kids that really want to play and more importantly learn the game of football. I was very impressed with what I saw from Allen. Coach Crisp and his staff have put a lot of time and money in their program and it is starting to show with the kids in their interest and desire for the game. Looks like Allen has a bright future and I wish them the best on their season. As for AC, I was impressed with the heart and determination I saw from each and every kid. We have some good athletes with a few playing in their first season of football. We are a work in progress and are improving with more time on the field. Keep it up and good luck Rebels.
congrets Allen Central way to start the season
congrats allen central middle , we have a few of up coming players that we need to keep our eyes on . on the B team there is steven bentley he is a 6th grader and has already made 3 touchdowns and made two 2 point conversions , he is pretty fast and he can block just as good .. then on the c team there is a few that need recegnition there is dillion he runs the ball alot he is a very good player .. there are some others on the B and C teams that we can all keep our eyes on .. they are all very good players.. :worthy: