Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What Sport Do You Look Forward To Most?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
College Basketball

College Football

Only choices Im Giving Smile
College Basketball just cause the Cats are back on top. But football is a close second.
College Basketball is only fun for me during March madness. I follow, but don't get all caught up in it.

College Football has me glued to the tube throughout the season and quite honestly has the opposite affect at the end of the season. With the exception of the BCS championship, not many of the Bowl games gain my endured attention.
^ thats like me, i love watching kentucky play basketball, its byfar the most fun thing to do, but college football is just exciting, if its nto kentucky playing basketball i would rather watch college football 10-1
I enjoy football the most but UK basketbakk is unbeatable standing alone!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:^ thats like me, i love watching kentucky play basketball, its byfar the most fun thing to do, but college football is just exciting, if its nto kentucky playing basketball i would rather watch college football 10-1

Hilbily Wrote:I enjoy football the most but UK basketbakk is unbeatable standing alone!

:Thumbs:
Most certainly college football.
UK Basketball is my passion... but there is nothing like football season. College Gameday, the anticipation, the smell of grills, the sound of cornhole bags hitting the board, the sound of prop planes flying over head, girls in sundresses (don't tell my girlfriend), and the intensity of 70,000 fans.
There is NOTHING better than college football. NOTHING. Pro football is good and all. College basketball is good. But Ive always said, I would rather watch a bad college football game than a good college basketball game. I love it all. I love the late night west coast San Jose State- Idaho State matchups. The PBS bowl games, all the way up to the major bowls..yeah I have to say that Im looking forward to UK basketball season but for my liking, Im a college football addict.
I will take college football anytime over basketball
College football!
I love watching my two boys play college baseball, but there is still nothing quite like high school baseball. The college experience is way overrated in my opinion.

Friday night football is hard to beat as well.

Could care less about basketball at any level.
i would have to say football but down deep inside it is just UK basketball
For some reason I totally fill like changing the subject.lol
I looove NFL football. Fantasy football caused me to watch more teams than i used to, now i'm hooked.
I owe my true love of NFL football to one man, Brett Favre. God rest his retirement.lol
bigjim4packers Wrote:For some reason I totally fill like changing the subject.lol
I looove NFL football. Fantasy football caused me to watch more teams than i used to, now i'm hooked.
I owe my true love of NFL football to one man, Brett Favre. God rest his retirement.lol

God didn't rest it too long obviously....
IM going to say College basketball so i can watch my Bluedevils in action
I definitely prefer pro football first, then college football, I love UK, but growing up in WV, I do follow the Mountaineers. In basketball, it's UK all the way, and then I love golf, except when Tiger is in the lead, and then I shut it off. SInce my son plays high school basketball, I do go to a lot of high school basketball games.:Thumbs:
You mean Brett Fart. Can't the guy learn to fish or something. I won't even buy wrangler jeans now, because I can't decide whether to put them on or take them off.
Please somebody put him and us out of our misery, Trevaris Jackson is 10 times the qb he is now, all he is doing is bringing his lazy butt to the game after camp and he expects everyone to bow down to him. My 10 year old can throw better than him, and he knows to wait for someone to be in the area he's throwing to catch it.
College Football

College Basketball
College basketball but football is not far behind. In fact, if they had a solution to the BCS mess, football would probably be number one.
College Football, because I have about 8 games I switch from each saturday.
I like college football because every game is important (since we don't have a playoff system, and you have to have a strong schedule and an undefeated season to even have a chance to get to the National Championship).

Yet, I like college basketball more because that's the sport you're naturally raised up to like in the state of Kentucky.