Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pat Forde on 1st and 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ahh god I hate this guy, but can't turn the channel because of the stupid things he says.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Ahh god I hate this guy, but can't turn the channel because of the stupid things he says.

Join the club dookie
I sent him an e-mail at ESPN because he's not looking so good now that Rick has some problems. He is always giving UK a hard time and I think because of his biased opinion, wrote a book with Pitino, lives in Louisville, used to write for the Courier-Journal, shouldn't be covering the rivalry between UK and UL. But he trashes UK all the time. But he has egg on his face right now, so maybe his constant trashing of UK might slow down.
mrsportsfan Wrote:I sent him an e-mail at ESPN because he's not looking so good now that Rick has some problems. He is always giving UK a hard time and I think because of his biased opinion, wrote a book with Pitino, lives in Louisville, used to write for the Courier-Journal, shouldn't be covering the rivalry between UK and UL. But he trashes UK all the time. But he has egg on his face right now, so maybe his constant trashing of UK might slow down.

Tell him to hurry up and print his book. There is no better time for people to be interested then right now, but once Pitino gets the axe at the end of the season noone will care anymore.

Just him know the UK fans are looking out for his best interest.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Tell him to hurry up and print his book. There is no better time for people to be interested then right now, but once Pitino gets the axe at the end of the season noone will care anymore.

Just him know the UK fans are looking out for his best interest.

Too Funny! :Thumbs:
The book has already been printed but didn't sell well.
mrsportsfan Wrote:The book has already been printed but didn't sell well.

Heard it was a good kitchen counter piece,,,,,,,,,, err,,,,, I mean coffee table.

You sure you aren't talking about Pitino's cookbook "Ten Ways To Smoke Italian Sausage"?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Heard it was a good kitchen counter piece,,,,,,,,,, err,,,,, I mean coffee table.

You sure you aren't talking about Pitino's cookbook "Ten Ways To Smoke Italian Sausage"?

It's called "Rebound Rules" The Art of Success, published in 2008 co-written with Pat Forde. Funny name (book)for a guy who knew he was hiding an affair with a woman who he supposedly paid an abortion for. Like I said, Pat Forde is looking like a fool, he is so biased to UL, that he writes articles about UK and UL because he is a Senior Sports Editor at ESPN. He trashes UK constantly, and needs to recuse himself from opinions on these schools because of his inability to be objective. He lives in Louisville, wrote for the Courier-Journal, and wrote this book with Pitino. Like I said, he looks rather foolish right now.:flush:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:.

Sounds like a title for a book Sypher could write.....Confusedhh:
Forde is more of a Pitino and card fan than Sypher!!!!