Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scrimmage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are having a scrimmage at Betsy Layne on Saturday, and we would be interested in adding another 7th/8th and 5th/6th grade teams. Currently we have teams from Shelby Valley, Johnson Central, Johns Creek, and Betsy Layne participating. If you are interested post a reply or pm me.
Big Perm, check you PM!
how did things go today.
Eagle42 Wrote:how did things go today.

Very, very hot:flame:
Very Hot in deed!

Disappointed due to misinformation: none of the 3rd-4th grade got to scrimmage. JC 5th-6th left early instead of waiting out the heat (they had spent half the day there and after being removed from the field several times never getting a snap off)

When finally they got started (5:30) SV 5th-6th grade beat BL 20-0 in a three quarters starters and one with back ups. A contineous running 6 min clock.

7th-8th grade started right after without heat issues. (read 7th-8th thread)
The results for BL, JC, and SV.
BL&SV 38-0
BL&JC 0-6

Not for sure about the scores of jc and sv.
I talked to somebody at the games, they said sv 5th/6th looked big and played a good game. They said bl did not get a first down until the last quarter. I would liked to see how the could have played against jc.
SPORTS FAN 101 Wrote:I talked to somebody at the games, they said sv 5th/6th looked big and played a good game. They said bl did not get a first down until the last quarter. I would liked to see how the could have played against jc.

Me too! but it is what it is!

Maybe later on down the road JC v SV will take place.