Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bluegrass Conference Football Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This thread is for discussion of any teams that are in the Bluegrass Conference. Post any information, comments, or questions that you have about the teams.

The teams are as follows:
North Division
Georgetown
Scott County
Royal Springs
East Jessamine
West Jessamine
Woodford County
Elkhorn
Harrison County

South Division
Clark
Conkwright
Bourbon County
Powell County
McNabb
Madison
Clark-Moores
Caudill
Estill County
Anyone have any information on Elkhorn Middle?
Elkhorn use to be a Tony Franklin school but they changed coaches I believe. Last years 8th grade was very good but I have no clue what their 7th grade was like.
We played Elkhorn in 7 on 7. They weren't bad. I think they were new to that kind of football though.

Had 1 really good WR. QB was average.

"Real" football is way different though.......
Do you mean they look like they are new to throwing the ball or they are running a new system?

I know they are not new to throwing it. As a TF school they threw the ball but with a new coach they might be running a new system.
That looks like a tough district for Estill and Powell to compete with, they don't belong in a district with the rest of those teams.
Elkhorn vs. McNabb tonight at Conkwright Middle. Who wins this one?
7th Grade
Elkhorn 14, McNabb 0

8th Grade
McNabb 28, Elkhorn 6
Right now Elkhorn has no team or practice or a coach. Not sure what will happen next, count them out of the distict hunt for this year.
SO, they have no team period???? We are scheduled to play them on September 15?
What? They had a team and coaches Tuesday night. What has happened since?
The coach was a fool, he coached with his shirt off, and cursed at the kids got about beat up by the parents he got fired.....but, they have a new staff completely now who are classy guys with good experience. So get ready!
What do the standings look like for the Bluegrass Conference?
How does Scott Co look?