Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top 10 teams for 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is your top 10 look like for 2010 college basketball..
Here is mine.
1.theVILLE
no im kidding...

Kansas
Michigan St.
Texas
Duke
Villanova
West Va
Louisville
Kentucky
Illinois
Tennessee
Team to watch out for most in that list-Kansas or mich.st
Louisville? They lost two main components of their team and their recruiting class wasn't that doggone good.

I'm a Duke fan, but really? What do we return? Scheyer and what else?
PC_You_Know Wrote:Louisville? They lost two main components of their team and their recruiting class wasn't that doggone good.

I'm a Duke fan, but really? What do we return? Scheyer and what else?

LOL, he's a dreamer PC, He's a dreamer.....
Lol buddy really be realistic here.
I like Dicky V's top 10 for next season. It goes as follows.
1. Kansas
2. Kentucky
3. Michigan State
4. Texas
5. Duke
6. Purdue
7. Villanova
8. UNC
9. West Virginia
10. Illionis
Kansas
Kentucky
Mich. State
Villanova
North Carolina
Duke

Only reason I have Duke that high is the fact that they get so many calls.
Did duke Suddenly Get Good, I was Without Internet For 2 Days And There suddenly Number 5?
Cat Scratch Fever Wrote:Kansas
Kentucky
Mich. State
Villanova
North Carolina
Duke

Only reason I have Duke that high is the fact that they get so many calls.

People like you really get to me, how do they get so many calls? Because they win so many games and so many national titles? I doubt that's it. Lets be realistic here. When was the last time Duke screwed someone over in a game with a call and it caused a big scene? Drop it dude. Nobody says stuff like this anymore about Duke. Duke gets screwed by refs more than they get the good calls in games.
theVILLE Wrote:What is your top 10 look like for 2010 college basketball..
Here is mine.
1.theVILLE
no im kidding...

Kansas
Michigan St.
Texas
Duke
Villanova
West Va
Louisville
Kentucky
Illinois
Tennessee

Louisville would be lucky to crack a top 20 list in many people's eyes. I hope you were joking.

1. Kansas
2. Michigan State
3. Kentucky
4. Texas
5. Villanova
6. North Carolina
7. Purdue
8. West Virginia
9. Tennessee
10. Duke (As much as I hate to put them here, there are a ton of weak teams next season)
PC_You_Know Wrote:People like you really get to me, how do they get so many calls? Because they win so many games and so many national titles? I doubt that's it. Lets be realistic here. When was the last time Duke screwed someone over in a game with a call and it caused a big scene? Drop it dude. Nobody says stuff like this anymore about Duke. Duke gets screwed by refs more than they get the good calls in games.

Im going to go with when Leatneer crushed a guys rib cage lmao just messing with you PC
alfus21 Wrote:Louisville would be lucky to crack a top 20 list in many people's eyes. I hope you were joking.

1. Kansas
2. Michigan State
3. Kentucky
4. Texas
5. Villanova
6. North Carolina
7. Purdue
8. West Virginia
9. Tennessee
10. Duke (As much as I hate to put them here, there are a ton of weak teams next season)

I like the looks of this list.:1:
Stardust Wrote:LOL, he's a dreamer PC, He's a dreamer.....

hes more than a dreamer
In my opinion Villanova should be top 3..Coming off a final four, returning a lot of really good players, and a really good recruiting class.
PC_You_Know Wrote:People like you really get to me, how do they get so many calls? Because they win so many games and so many national titles? I doubt that's it. Lets be realistic here. When was the last time Duke screwed someone over in a game with a call and it caused a big scene? Drop it dude. Nobody says stuff like this anymore about Duke. Duke gets screwed by refs more than they get the good calls in games.

:thatsfunn

Lets see...just last year they made a "big scene" of non-calls and calls that went in Dukes favor, so that is pretty recent. So "dude", as long as Duke continues to get so many calls, especially at home, I can mention as much as is called for. Nothing personal, just a fact.

:rockon:
^ I love it when people can Claim Fact. Show the Fact about your comments! I'd love to see how you reason it as fact versus opinion. Fact will have some statistical value, and that is what will make me a believer.
Last year they talked about it many times on ESPN and ESPN2. Look at the box score of the 1992 game with UK, that is not recent of course but a shining example
and there are recent games that show the same thing, teams having more baskets than Duke but still losing because Duke shot so many more free throws.
theVILLE Wrote:What is your top 10 look like for 2010 college basketball..
Here is mine.
1.theVILLE
no im kidding...

Kansas
Michigan St.
Texas
Duke
Villanova
West Va
Louisville
Kentucky
Illinois
Tennessee

Lol Louisville??? They will be alright but to say they are a top 10 team is alil to much.
BlueZoo Wrote:Lol Louisville??? They will be alright but to say they are a top 10 team is alil to much.

Thats why it is an opinon question....Who is your top 10 team

That does NOT happen.

I may grant that Duke does not receive as much favortism as some on here may claim. But they never get the shaft from the officials, their coach makes sure of that.

Put down whatever you are smoking and think about this whole paragraph you just typed. So many national championships??? Umm last time I checked they only had 2-3. Screwed over by the refs?? Are you serious?? If a Duke player gets breathe on its a trip to the line for them. But it doesn't matter, they always choke in March. Ask JJ Reddick his field goal percentage in March his senior season. Confusedhh: :biggrin: In case you didn't know, it was 11%.
alfus21 Wrote:Louisville would be lucky to crack a top 20 list in many people's eyes. I hope you were joking.

1. Kansas
2. Michigan State
3. Kentucky
4. Texas
5. Villanova
6. North Carolina
7. Purdue
8. West Virginia
9. Tennessee

That's a good one.

If u really believe that duke doesnt get the majority of the calls then your watching the wrong game

Wildcatk23 Wrote:If u really believe that duke doesnt get the majority of the calls then your watching the wrong game

Wow, that clip and a bunch more on there that I had either forgotten about or had not seen. Excellent post.

:1:
i believe texas is a huge sleeper for next year! got some really good recruits and didn't really lose anyone.
beasy_bo Wrote:i believe texas is a huge sleeper for next year! got some really good recruits and didn't really lose anyone.

Yes, if their recruits come along Texas could be a really tough team, especially NCAA tournament time.
1. KU
2. Mich. State
3. UK
4. Texas
5. Villanova
6. UNC
7. Purdue
8. Miss St
9. Michigan
10. WVU