Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Big Sandy Valley Pre-season Grid Schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big Sandy Valley Pre-season Grid Pairings

AT HAZARD SATURDAY AUGUST 22ND

Allen Central vs. Magoffin County 11:15 a.m

Paintsville vs. Letcher JV 12:30 p.m.

Belfry vs. Letcher 8th 1:45 p.m.

Betsy Layne vs. Allen 3:00 p.m.

P-burg (Adams) vs. Johnson Central 7th 4:15 p.m.

Johnson Central 8th vs. Hazard 5:30 p.m.

Perry Central vs. TBA 3:00 at Perry Central
Does this mean that Martin County has dropped out of the grid Canoeman????
Lambert #1 Wrote:Does this mean that Martin County has dropped out of the grid Canoeman????

We had Martin Co. on our schedule and their coach called to advise they had dropped out of the conference.
Colonel Kill Wrote:We had Martin Co. on our schedule and their coach called to advise they had dropped out of the conference.

i dont understand why schools drop out of this,they may not win it,but makes them better come high school.
cuppett777 Wrote:i dont understand why schools drop out of this,they may not win it,but makes them better come high school.

I don't really inderstand why a team would drop out of the conference. You are going to win some and lose some and possibly have very good teams and some weak years but it is all about helping your kids play solid competition game after game and helping them grow as players. This conference has some good programs and great facilities for young men to play at and I know as a coach I want my kids to be part of the whole expirence.
Colonel Kill Wrote:I don't really inderstand why a team would drop out of the conference. You are going to win some and lose some and possibly have very good teams and some weak years but it is all about helping your kids play solid competition game after game and helping them grow as players. This conference has some good programs and great facilities for young men to play at and I know as a coach I want my kids to be part of the whole expirence.
yea your right i don't understand i played for martin county we had a good team and i played with kp i was number 47 taylor chapman
That is not good for theme
Are they going Independent or are they joining another conference?
Anyone have any insight to Martin's team? We play them this year and i'm completely in the dark.
You need to find out if they will still play ya. They have quit everything they have tried to do for them kids. I feel really bad for them.
scoutlion Wrote:Anyone have any insight to Martin's team? We play them this year and i'm completely in the dark.

I have tried to make contact with their coach and have never gotten a return call. I think their football team has folded this year. I know before school started they only had 8 or 9 players at practice.