Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fab Melo Chooses Syracuse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
According to a TrueBlue Kentucky Tweet, Fab Melo has chosen the Orange over the Louisville Cards. Feel free to discuss.
Poor theVILLE. Smile
If it is true that really hurts UL. The Cardinals were seemingly Melo's favorite throughout the process until recent weeks.

If UL lost Melo to a Duke, UNC, UCLA, etc it wouldn't be such a big deal, but to lose him to Conference foe Syracuse has to sting.

I almost feel guilty posting that thread earlier now and getting Ville's hopes up that he could experience a 5 Star Committment like all the UK fans.
Poor Ricky P cant reel in the big fishs like Coach Cal can.
OUCH!, What a killer to Louisville fans.
Louisville really thought they had him...He was their top target for the class.
Lmao! I love it!
I love it!!! According to all the UL fans I know, they seemed to think he was a lock. Ricky P is done, mark it down!!!:Thumbs: Wonder where theVille is???
James, I was woundering the same thing. Where is theVille at on this subject?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:If it is true that really hurts UL. The Cardinals were seemingly Melo's favorite throughout the process until recent weeks.

If UL lost Melo to a Duke, UNC, UCLA, etc it wouldn't be such a big deal, but to lose him to Conference foe Syracuse has to sting.

I almost feel guilty posting that thread earlier now and getting Ville's hopes up that he could experience a 5 Star Committment like all the UK fans.

We dont need 5 star recruits...I think you all will see that when there isnt enough balls on the floor for the UK team...
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:I love it!!! According to all the UL fans I know, they seemed to think he was a lock. Ricky P is done, mark it down!!!:Thumbs: Wonder where theVille is???

Im right here...what the **** are you talking about pitino is done...he isnt done ...watch and see... he will win the big eeast again this year and beat UK
C.Clair Wrote:Poor Ricky P cant reel in the big fishs like Coach Cal can.

I think you are about to find out he went over his limit of fish and will penalized for it...
Well it is jsut 2009...alot can happen...not saying he goes to theVILLE but he will probaly change his minf from now until then
outdoorsman43 Wrote:poor theville. Smile

lol
theVILLE Wrote:I think you are about to find out he went over his limit of fish and will penalized for it...

So because he's the best recruiter and program seller in basketball and can get pretty much any recruit, he should be penalized? If you say he will be soon, what proof do you have to be making these accusations? Are you listening to too much Pat Forde?
PC_You_Know Wrote:So because he's the best recruiter and program seller in basketball and can get pretty much any recruit, he should be penalized? If you say he will be soon, what proof do you have to be making these accusations? Are you listening to too much Pat Forde?

Ever heard of World Wide Wes? Confusedhh:
theVILLE Wrote:I think you are about to find out he went over his limit of fish and will penalized for it...

Once again.. between Pitino and Calipari only one Coach has been directly to blame for a NCAA violation and it is not Calipari.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Once again.. between Pitino and Calipari only one Coach has been directly to blame for a NCAA violation and it is not Calipari.
When did Pitino get penalized?
World Wide Wes this, World Wide Wes that, who cares. Im frankly sick of everyong saying that Wes pulls the strings. Time to move on people.
theVILLE Wrote:Im right here...what the **** are you talking about pitino is done...he isnt done ...watch and see... he will win the big eeast again this year and beat UK

might win big east WONT beat ky
cuppett777 Wrote:might win big east WONT beat ky

Winning the Big Easy is one thing, but beating UK is something else.
Wow, pretty big surprise.
BatCat11 Wrote:Winning the Big Easy is one thing, but beating UK is something else.

:eyeroll: All right :eyeroll: So the Big East is cup-cake Basketball?????
Yeah, UConn, Syracuse, Villanova, Marquette, Pittsburgh, West Va, Georgetown, and Louisville.......any of those are guaranteed Senior Night or Homecoming wins Big Grin
Stardust Wrote::eyeroll: All right :eyeroll: So the Big East is cup-cake Basketball?????
Amun-Ra Wrote:When did Pitino get penalized?

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/05/24/sports...tions.html

Usually when this link is posted on a thread it results in theVille disappearing from the thread.
theVILLE Wrote:Im right here...what the **** are you talking about pitino is done...he isnt done ...watch and see... he will win the big eeast again this year and beat UK

:thatsfunn

Nitino is DONE, get him out of there and stop believing all the BS he fills UL fans with every year and you might have a .500 record, but even that will still be a stretch. He lost 3 big time recruits in the past little bit and is relying on 2 star recruits to compete with UK?? That literally makes me laugh out loud. I can assembled a b-ball team out of my community and compete in the weakest conference in basketball like UL in the big east, thats a cupcake conference. I got a little off subject but "LIL SISTA" keep your head up, losing Melo isnt that bad, oh wait it is, especially since Rick P. spent soo much time on him and got snubbed but look to the bright side, at least a team in your state will win ALOT this year. :Thumbs: :biggrin:
Ok... I have no problem saying uk is stacked. And cal is a good coach. But he has a ways to go before he reaches pitinos level. Also for you IDIOTS saying the big east is a weak confrence..... Obviously none of you know anything about college basketball. The big east is hands down the best confrence in the ncaa. Outside of uk the sec is probably one of the worst big confrences.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/1989/05/24/sports...tions.html

Usually when this link is posted on a thread it results in theVille disappearing from the thread.
I never knew about those things...
dore20 Wrote:Ok... I have no problem saying uk is stacked. And cal is a good coach. But he has a ways to go before he reaches pitinos level. Also for you IDIOTS saying the big east is a weak confrence..... Obviously none of you know anything about college basketball. The big east is hands down the best confrence in the ncaa. Outside of uk the sec is probably one of the worst big confrences.
Dude no one on here really thinks the Big East is easy. Can't you smell the sarcasm?
Louisville didn't get him, Syracuse did, both work in my favor.
Pages: 1 2