Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2009 Rams Middle School
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lets hear the words out there.
Nothing to do with the bibble quote, have you moved to the dark side?
I have not moved...........I still live in the same house.
Im thinking it's time to get over it and move on people!:please::HitWall:
Well now that thats over we can move on. :please:
Welcome to Ramland. Meet the Rams is this Friday. They will be giving out jr. high equipment at meet the Rams. I will get you a time if you haven't already got it.
Good Luck Devilologist(Ramologist) just hope you don't regret this after you have thought about it for a while. In 2005 Russell had one that thought about transferring but stayed and now he is a State Champion.

Good Luck
BBB Wrote:Good Luck Devilologist(Ramologist) just hope you don't regret this after you have thought about it for a while. In 2005 Russell had one that thought about transferring but stayed and now he is a State Champion.

Good Luck

Actually he did transfer for 1 day. Russell would have won that State title without him anyway. my Granny could have won the 3A that year.
DevilRamoligist is going from the wing-t to the Spread. You'll like it I know it's going to be way more fun to play in. Coach Francis said they were going to Run some of Florida's spread offense this year.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Actually he did transfer for 1 day. Russell would have won that State title without him anyway. my Granny could have won the 3A that year.

Now you're just being silly.
FBALL Wrote:Now you're just being silly.

It's not like you beat Beechwood or newcath or danville or somebody. It was Owensboro catholic for christ sake.:moon:
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Actually he did transfer for 1 day. Russell would have won that State title without him anyway. my Granny could have won the 3A that year.
Your granny may have been able to but your Rams couldn't have!! :biggrin:

And by the way, if 3A is so weak, why don't you guys play up in that class like Highlands does in 5A...Shoot, you guys brag all the time about your non-district schedule being full of bigger schools...If 3A is so much weaker I would think you would step up and try your luck at that level...Last year's "best all-time Raceland team" struggled to beat our weakest team since '01...Our '00, '02, '04, '05, '06, & '07 teams would have all beaten your "all-time best"...Come on up to 3A where we play weaker football...
devil58 Wrote:Your granny may have been able to but your Rams couldn't have!! :biggrin:

And by the way, if 3A is so weak, why don't you guys play up in that class like Highlands does in 5A...Shoot, you guys brag all the time about your non-district schedule being full of bigger schools...If 3A is so much weaker I would think you would step up and try your luck at that level...Last year's "best all-time Raceland team" struggled to beat our weakest team since '01...Our '00, '02, '04, '05, '06, & '07 teams would have all beaten your "all-time best"...Come on up to 3A where we play weaker football...

As far as I' m concerned we started playing Russell 2 years to late. I seem to remember beating an Ashland team that beat the 05 Russell team. That years Russell team was taylor made for the big Ram machine. we have tried in the past to move up. We need to move to 3A russels district All we have to do is field a team and get into the Playoffs. The only people I hear say that last year was Raceland's "All time best team" is people from Russell. I personally don't put that team in the top 5. Last years Russell team wasn't weak it was full of talented head cases, and they played By far their best game against Raceland. I saw them play several times last year and I would have guessed we would have beat them by 30. Bottom line is......Anytime we beat Russell it's always going to be because Russell was weak that year. It wouldn't matter if they had NFL caliber players that year.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:It's not like you beat Beechwood or newcath or danville or somebody. It was Owensboro catholic for christ sake.:moon:

Nope Just Belfry and Newport before Owensboro Catholic.:moon:
FBALL Wrote:Nope Just Belfry and Newport before Owensboro Catholic.:moon:

I know we can't do it but, what would Russell's Playoff record look like if they had to open up the playoffs with Beechwood almost every year? I guarantee you it would be way under 500.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I know we can't do it but, what would Russell's Playoff record look like if they had to open up the playoffs with Beechwood almost every year? I guarantee you it would be way under 500.
I am playing a really small violin for you. :devilflam
FBALL Wrote:I am playing a really small violin for you. :devilflam

Thank you I need the sympathy.
devil58 Wrote:Your granny may have been able to but your Rams couldn't have!! :biggrin:

You should be very grateful that Highlands plays up. or your Red devils would never see the 3rd round of the playoffs for the rest of eternity.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:You should be very grateful that Highlands plays up. or your Red devils would never see the 3rd round of the playoffs for the rest of eternity.

You could say that for every school in 3A if Highlands were playing in it.
FBALL Wrote:You could say that for every school in 3A if Highlands were playing in it.

Stop it!! You are ruining my fun.