Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tennessee @ Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Both UK & UT are tied for 4th place in the SEC East !!!! I know the game is a week away yet, But I am really excited about UK's chances on beating the Vols.

I just have that feeling that the goalposts will comedown at Commonwealth in 2 weeks.....

Go Cats !
Tennessee
UK finally pulls one out against UT
I voted for Kentucky, just being a homer.
i love tennessee but i would like to see uk come out with the victory...!!
Shew....I would love for UK to win but I want to be there when the posts come down again (was there last time)....and I won't be in KY for this game :boo:

but GO CATS!!! Who knows what will happen...depends on who all is healthy for UK.
I want UK to win, but even when Tenn. is down I don't think they can play with them.
i think that UT wins this one but it would be nice to see kentucky to win
Vols by 10+...as much as I'd love to see UK win!!!!!
I think I'll wait to see how many players get injured for UK this week and how we look this week to decide...It's too early to tell..
I would like to Fulmer and Brooks in a Japanese King of the Death Match. Just to See the Funkster and Catus Jack destroy both of my least favorite coachs.
Sorry about the rant.
My hopes are that the Cats pull off the win causing the vols to fire fulmer and HIRE Brooks as his replacement.
vols 54 cats 7and 2/3
I will be there pulling for my the Alma matta but I just am so tired of seeing our lungs kicked out by that prision gang
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:I would like to Fulmer and Brooks in a Japanese King of the Death Match. Just to See the Funkster and Catus Jack destroy both of my least favorite coachs.
Sorry about the rant.
My hopes are that the Cats pull off the win causing the vols to fire fulmer and HIRE Brooks as his replacement.
vols 54 cats 7and 2/3
I will be there pulling for my the Alma matta but I just am so tired of seeing our lungs kicked out by that prision gang

Smile Smile catus jack:lmao:

where are your seats.. the compton posse will be in the house too:Cheerlead

cats will be leading by 1 with 2 minutes to go. and then they will become dyslexic in the closing seconds and run into the wrong endzone for a safety giving TN the win. Dont laugh guys. Cause thats just the way the ball has bounced over the last few years.

Regardless what way the cats run. I will be pulling for them:rock: Go Cats.
You are probably right QQ.. But i don't think the score will be that close lol
I'll take UK in the upset.
I agree BelfryPride on this one the goal posts are coming down in Lexington.
Rafeal Little has a career game with 200yds +! Andre woodson throws for 2 tds and 280 yds

UK--31
UT--17
It would be huge for UK
yup, would be a nice way to end the season, if they can manage to beat georgia and TN.. Close on 3 game win streak. Should be good signs for next year.,.
I would love to see UK win but I think the Vols will be to much for them
Well, UK fans....This game is winnable !

Could this be Kentucky's Bowl Game ???

Will the Kentucky Wildcats finally beat the Volunteers in Lexington this saturday on Senior Day ???

Cat Fans, can you believe that UK is actually ahead of Tennessee in the SEC East...I would'nt have believed it for myself if I hadn't saw this:

http://www.secsports.com/index.php?s=&ch...annel_id=2

GO BIG BLUE !!!!

Beat the Vols !!!!!
GO CATS!!! :dance: :dance:
:Skull03: Kentucky will finally have its big win of the decade here. Go wildcats and Go BELFRY PIRATES!
UK all the way
:Skull03: Lets be realistic guys Tennessee wouldn't fire Fulmer unless he killed the pope. But I do believe the cats are due here .Didnt Vandy beat the Vols? Go cats and go Belfry !!!!!!!!
"blackcat_student" Wrote:Andre woodson throws for 2 tds and 280 yds

UK--31
UT--17

tying what he has done the rest of the season lol.. Sorry couldn't pass that up lol..
I see Kentucky beating Tennessee.
wow
well i love uk and all but just like QQ said earlier theres a good chance of them doing somethin stupid and messin it up...
just like the louisville game...
UK has a real shot at this one. When was the last time Uk beat Tenn. ?