Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Favorite Kentucky Player To Watch Play?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mine was Tayshaun Prince and Keith Bogans.
Of all time would be KING REX!!!
Jamal Mashburn and Brassow and Shepherd
Antoine Walker, Jeff Sheppard, Chuck Hayes
Chuck Hayes
Cameron Mills
Jamaal Magloire

Current:
Patrick Patterson
Tayshaun Prince
Rajon Rondo
Patrick Sparks
Patrick Patterson
Winston Bennet
Chuck Hayes
Freddie Cowans
James Lee
Mike Phillips
I like the bangers and garbage men
Scott Padgett
Cameron mills
Antoine Walker
Tony Delk
Hemishmu Evans-I think that iis how you spell it
Jeff Shepard was streaky
hawg laig Wrote:Winston Bennet
Chuck Hayes
Freddie Cowans
James Lee
Mike Phillips
I like the bangers and garbage men

Your going back a few years there HL, Lee was in fact a banger/ garbage man. I barely remember Dan Issel playing at UK, and if I remember right he liked to rough it up a bit.
I hope the best is yet to come, but until then i would say Mash.
Marquis Estill and Gerald Fitch
king360 Wrote:Marquis Estill and Gerald Fitch

Smile:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
Jamal Mashburn was one of the best college basketball players Ive EVER seen..Ricky P's first prize, and he was phenomenal. I also liked Brassow and John Pelphrey too..
Jamal Mashburn
Tayshaun Prince
Patrick Patterson
Tony Delk
Ramel Bradley
Kenny "Sky" Walker
Rex Chapman and Kenny "SKY" Walker
Kenny "Sky" Walker
Dirk Minniefield
Dickie Beal
Kyle Macy
Rex Chapman
Jeff Shepherd
Pat Patterson
Old School, you're right,Issel was a banger in the post and on the outside. I never ever actually saw him play, but I use to watch him on the radio. (When Cawood called a game, you felt like you were there)
I forgot about Gerald Fitch.....Someone explain the Ramel Bradley thing though...over all the years UK has been around Bradley was in your tops...Are you like 4 or something
Gerald Fitch
Tyshaun Prince
Patrick Patterson
Perry Stevenson
RAvi Moss
So many great players and teams, I have loved watching UK through the good and bad times. Here are some of my favorites and reasons why in no certain order:

1. Kyle Macy: He was the on the floor coach for one of UK's best teams, the 78 National Champs.

2. James Lee: Big time leaper on that 78 team.

3. Reggie Hanson: Gave up size night in and night out but always gave all he had. Was the starting center when UK upset LSU when they had Shaq, Stanley Roberts and Chris Jackson.

4. Jammal Mashburn: Beyond his obvious talents on the court, his signing with UK helped Pitino turn the program around quicker than expected.

5. Sam Bowie: The injuries he had to endure was tragic. But he was a part of some spectacular teams and always carried himself with class.
Mel Turpin, Jim Masters, Charles Hurt and Derrick Hord were fun to watch as well..Hurt was just bad. Havent seen anybody mention Mark Pope either..
I got one name for you and that is Tony Delk. Not only was he a great shooter and all around college player but he loved the game the way a 5 year old kid does and that makes it a lot more fun for me to watch someone.
Tony Delk
Jamal Mashburn
Tayshaun Prince
Antoine Walker
Wayne Turner
Marquis Estill
Cliff Hawkins
theVILLE Wrote:I forgot about Gerald Fitch.....Someone explain the Ramel Bradley thing though...over all the years UK has been around Bradley was in your tops...Are you like 4 or something

Your grammar usage makes you seem like you're about 4. :biggrin:
I liked the way Ed Davender ran the floor. Most people have probably forgotten about him!
Kyle Macy
Sam Bowie
Charles Hurt
Winston Bennett
Kenny Walker
Rex Chapman
Jamal Mashburn
Jeff Brassow
Derrick Anderson
The Unforgettables
Tony Delk
Patrick Patterson
Jodie Meeks
Scott Padgett
Wayne Turner
Ron Mercer
Jeff Shepherd
Tayshaun Prince
Chuck Hayes

These are my Tops. Still have tons of players that i liked that are not listed.:notworthy
MVP2 Wrote:Gerald Fitch
Tyshaun Prince
Patrick Patterson
Perry Stevenson

Really perry stevenson???
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Your grammar usage makes you seem like you're about 4. :biggrin:

HAHA...lol...really can you explaing the bradley thing though...
Pages: 1 2