Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (9)ohio St. @ (17)michigan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There in the BIG house on Saturday at 1pm eastern time on ABC !!!

Ohio st.--24
Michigan-10

The buckeyes have a great defence with there leader AJ Hawk, Mike hart isn't 100% for this game so michigan will have alot of problems.
Ohio State
Michigan pulls this one out now that Mike Hart will be back this week. They struggled early this season but have been rolling as of late. Not to mention the game will be at the Big House.
i think ohio state will win but it will be a close game
Michigan by 10
I always look forward to watching this game every year....i think the score in this game will be like the one in Ohio State's championship run.....low scoring defensive battle.....i got OSU by a TD 17-10 in the big house
Ted Ginn and company will prove to be the better team in the 2005 Edition of the Ohio State/Michigan rivalry. Henne and Hart won't be able to get past A.J. Hawk and the Buckeye defense. Ohio St. by 10!!!!!
Ohio State allways has a fairly decent team and this year they have one of the best d-fences they have had in a long time and I think they can and will ahut down Micigan on saturday. Both teams will come out with their game faces on because it is the biggest rivalry in college football (according to FSN's The Sports List) and I am going with Ohio State-28, Micigan-7
This game should be a battle. All talent will be thrown aside and it will come down to the team that wants it more.

I'll just take a guess at this one..

Ohio State- 24
Michigan- 17
Low scoring 17-14 Buckeyes. The D is going to be to much but the big house will keep michigan in it.