Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bracken-Fleming-Lewis-Mason's 8th grade season's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What kind of season will each have?Who are some of the players to look for,on both sides of the ball.And who could make the biggest impact this season for each school.
Big Snappy Wrote:What kind of season will each have?Who are some of the players to look for,on both sides of the ball.And who could make the biggest impact this season for each school.
Fleming should go 3-0 against the teams mentioned.To much size and speed for the other 3 teams to cope with.Mason should go 2-1,should have good speed & size.Bracken should go 1-2,and will be better than last years team.Lewis will struggle,I think,but could surprise Bracken when they play.
How was Bracken done the last few years? They used to be in the NKY Middle School League a few years back. Not really sure why they ever left.
I don't think Fleming Co. has ever played Bracken in football. Are they scheduled this year? Mason and Fleming should be the best game out of the teams mentioned.
Last year as 7th grader's,we beat Bracken pretty bad.And we only lost to Mason by 2 pts,on there field.So I think we will win the Bracken game this year as 8th graders,and with Mason having to play us on our field,I think we will also win that game.Fleming beat us pretty bad last year,so we might lose that game.
Mason Co has their old coach back. He was coaching college last year. Mason will be very well coached.