Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida PG Kenny Boynton's Opinion on UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
“To tell you the truth, I’ve thought about it and on paper they look good, but I think we match up with them. I think we have a better team. It’s going to be a real good game when we play, but I don’t think they’re as good as everyone says they are.”
Boynton = :flush:
Does this guy even get any playing time?
C.Clair Wrote:Does this guy even get any playing time?

He was Florida's best recruit this season. He was ranked 12 on Rivals.com top 150 for the 2009 class.
I guess we'll see on the court. On paper, UK should be great!
that will be on the chalkboard stupid freshman LOL.
rallo316 Wrote:that will be on the chalkboard stupid freshman LOL.

You betcha :Thumbs:
Florida loses their best player and this guy thinks that they match up well with UK? Not too bright, maybe someone needs to re-calculate his ACT/SAT scores, lol.
lol keep tellin youself that Boynton... But really whats he gonna say? "Yea i've thought about it, and there probably gonna rip us a new one" Tongue
Brash young man isn't he. Of course his opionions are just like buttholes, everyone has one. Maybe he's mad because Coach Cal did not sign him but he needs to wake up and smell the coffee because the Cats*are going to be great this coming season and he will find that out.
I don't see anything wrong with this. If I am a head coach of any SEC school I pray that this is my kid's mindset and that they enter the game expecting to win instead of hoping. He may have to eat his words on this one, but in terms of hwat he said the kid should be cut some slack.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I don't see anything wrong with this. If I am a head coach of any SEC school I pray that this is my kid's mindset and that they enter the game expecting to win instead of hoping. He may have to eat his words on this one, but in terms of hwat he said the kid should be cut some slack.

Good post. I think that over the past five seasons, we as UK fans have felt slighted by the teams that we were putting on the floor and obviously we were not longer the "Big Bad Wolf". Nobody feared us anymore, so it was easy for other teams to cast stones and hope to get in our crawl. UK Basketball is back (on paper, I know we haven't won a game yet), and we should be proud to be the focus of everyones attention again. We were used to having the bullseye that everyone measured themselves against. In the past, this type of talk never resonated, or became chalkboard material, because WE DIDN'T NEED IT. We were the best, and we were confident in that fact. I don't think this will cause too much fluster in the Cats locker room, they will be confident enough and should expect this from every team. I'd be worried when a team is not talking about us!
#12 ranked freshman vs #1 ranked freshman. I think it's going to be a good game.
Cat Scratch Fever Wrote:Florida loses their best player and this guy thinks that they match up well with UK? Not too bright, maybe someone needs to re-calculate his ACT/SAT scores, lol.

UK lost their best player as well.
FBALL Wrote:UK lost their best player as well.

Way to be negative about a situation, like always.
FBALL Wrote:UK lost their best player as well.

Yes, Kentucky Should Be Great This Year And By watching those youtube videos i almost have to go to the bathroom but we shouldnt brag so much before we havent won one game,
Lord prepare him for the butt whippen he is about to receive.
:ChairHit:
I honestly think Patterson was our best player.
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:I honestly think Patterson was our best player.

I would second that.
I think it will be spread out through mid season. By mid season I think someone will step up. Either John Wall or Patrick Patterson. Either way I think it really doesn't matter.
i've watched both pg's play and wall is a few steps above. boynton's defense isn't close to wall's. wall is a thief alot like rondo was. but this kid can shoot and finish. to us losing our best player thats hard to decide but i know one thing we lost our worst and gained a fleet of best.
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:I honestly think Patterson was our best player.

I wouldn't agree with that completely.
I honestly like this kid...i mean you guys last year had your opinions about beating everyone, and well that was not the case though...so Why not give the kid some slack and let him have confidence...C'mon Uk isnt the only team aloud to have an opinion
Card4life Wrote:I honestly like this kid...i mean you guys last year had your opinions about beating everyone, and well that was not the case though...so Why not give the kid some slack and let him have confidence...C'mon Uk isnt the only team aloud to have an opinion

:biggrin:
So Meeks was canditate for POY and Patterson was better than him but yet that is why you say that he was better than TWILLTongueirateSho
Ugh, isn't there a Louisville preps?
Meeks scored alot but I still think Patterson is better than him. I just ignore everything theville says cause he never knows what he's talking about.
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:Meeks scored alot but I still think Patterson is better than him. I just ignore everything theville says cause he never knows what he's talking about.

Meeks was still the best player on the team anyway u look at it, patterson still needs to improve on his jumpshot and finishing strong, he goes up 3 foot above the rim then trys to shoot layups instead of dunking it,
PC_You_Know Wrote:Ugh, isn't there a Louisville preps?

isnt there a duke preps
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:Meeks scored alot but I still think Patterson is better than him. I just ignore everything theville says cause he never knows what he's talking about.

and you do
Pages: 1 2