Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Big Blue Madness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are the dates for tickets and the event? Need to know ASAP....
Im hearing October 16th is when it will be.. not sure when tickets will go on sale.
i wish they would announce.
Amun-Ra Wrote:i wish they would announce.

same here
The full schedule is to be announced soon. I'm sure they'll set the date for tickets release and all for BBM once they release the full schedule.
I will be camping out for tickets this year.
Actually one of CatsPause' admins just reported that his source told him that the schedule was done. Now they are waiting on the SEC to finalize everything.

There will be a live television show on Big Blue Sport Network revealing the 09-10 schedule.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Actually one of CatsPause' admins just reported that his source told him that the schedule was done. Now they are waiting on the SEC to finalize everything.

There will be a live television show on Big Blue Sport Network revealing the 09-10 schedule.

KSR said the schedule will be revealed within the next week or two.
Camping Out Will Be Madness This Year, Which It Always Is
Are they still considering having it at Commonwealth or has that been shot down?
LetcherCentral23 Wrote:Are they still considering having it at Commonwealth or has that been shot down?

I honestly don't think it was ever considered at Commonwealth. It was all of us "wishing" it would be at Commonwealth. Being outside cause too many weather related risks that I don't see them taking.
I will prolly have to take vacation days or something so I can get it off.