Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: First Videos of our beloved Wildcats Scrimmaging
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Joe Crawford was playing in the Scrim also.

Video 1

Video 2

What do you guys think?

ALL CREDIT goes to UKCAT67 from CatsPause and youtube. These are his videos.
Nice....Love the Wall dunk and when Cousins runs the floor by himself. There won't be too many teams that will want to run with these guys.
The pass by Bledsoe to Wall for the dunk at 3:25 is just sick and amazing & also Wall's shot is looking very good
I cannot wait for bball season... AHHHHH! lol
John Wall is going to be amazing!
John Wall is the real deal...I think Cousins had a good showing in these videos as well.
Nice find 15RS.

Just some more videos to get everyone pumped for the upcoming season.
Sick!!!!!!!!!
VIDEO NUMBER 3 - This one looks more like a pick up game. Kinda slower paced than the other 2 vids, everyone must have been wore down.
John Wall will eat Sosa and Siva alive and make them like it.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:John Wall will eat Sosa and Siva alive and make them like it.

theVILLE is going to burn you. You just set yourself up EKU. :biggrin:
outdoorsman43 Wrote:theVILLE is going to burn you. You just set yourself up EKU. :biggrin:

I was just thinking the same thing :biggrin:
outdoorsman43 Wrote:theVILLE is going to burn you. You just set yourself up EKU. :biggrin:

He was just the person i had in mind as I posted that :biggrin:
This Excites Me
Kentucky will obviously be one of the best teams next year, but John Wall even makes the rest of the Kentucky players look like they're on a lot lower of a level than he is.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Kentucky will obviously be one of the best teams next year, but John Wall even makes the rest of the Kentucky players look like they're on a lot lower of a level than he is.

:yikes: amazingly good
I I watched the first 2 minutes and they missed like 8 layups...Joe Crawford is the man he had like half the points the part I watched...I didnt know he was coming back...the Pass at 3.25 though was nice and just wicked....and the Wall dunk...
Watched the 2nd video and hey the 1st 2 minutes they only missed 4 layups....the dunk at the end was allright....As long as you all are pleased with this allright...crawford scoring alot and making all the plays...and in 4 minutes missing 11 layups....allright fine with me...Wall was good in the videos besides a bad pass or two but thats normal...and the kid is athletic as ****...but I mean someone has to make layups...
BlackcatAlum Wrote:John Wall is going to be amazing!

Agreed 100%

Watch this one and tell me Siva can make sick passes as well, shoot the ball, and get to the goal and SCORE
theVILLE Wrote:
Watch this one and tell me Siva can make sick passes as well, shoot the ball, and get to the goal and SCORE

Those videos are of Siva in high school and AAU. Siva will fine, but no one comes close to John Wall.

To your comment about layups, the layups were missed on Joe Crawford's side of the court by players like Perry Stevenson and Ramon Harris, players that won't see much court time this year.

But as EKUAlum said, Wall will embarrass Sosa and Siva in front of 24,000 fans at Rupp. Should be fun to watch. :biggrin:
theVille, you do realize the team looks this good playing against each other and Pat Pat isn't even out there with them, right?
PC_You_Know Wrote:theVille, you do realize the team looks this good playing against each other and Pat Pat isn't even out there with them, right?

....and Orton.... and Dodson
nice video
EKUAlum05 Wrote:....and Orton.... and Dodson

Orton and Patterson are out in San Fransisco pumping iron and doing some cardio training, should be back soon. Jennings and Samuels won't stand a chance against them now. :biggrin:

I'm not sure where Dodson was at.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Those videos are of Siva in high school and AAU. Siva will fine, but no one comes close to John Wall.

To your comment about layups, the layups were missed on Joe Crawford's side of the court by players like Perry Stevenson and Ramon Harris, players that won't see much court time this year.

But as EKUAlum said, Wall will embarrass Sosa and Siva in front of 24,000 fans at Rupp. Should be fun to watch. :biggrin:

I wasnt saying that he would be as good as john wall...he is just fine where he is though....fun to watch the fans cry and leave 3 minutes before the game...lol...no actuallt joe never miss any layups but his team did...what is your point of that...at the college level you shouldnt miss freethrows...however I look forward watching Wall though.... and maybe that could be why they looked so good they where playing with stevenson and harris who are about like HS players or AAU competition
theVILLE Wrote:I wasnt saying that he would be as good as john wall...he is just fine where he is though....fun to watch the fans cry and leave 3 minutes before the game...lol...no actuallt joe never miss any layups but his team did...what is your point of that...at the college level you shouldnt miss freethrows...however I look forward watching Wall though.... and maybe that could be why they looked so good they where playing with stevenson and harris who are about like HS players or AAU competition

You have in the past. :biggrin:
outdoorsman43 Wrote:You have in the past. :biggrin:

Where....I said he had the potential to be as good as john Wall...they both are great players and have there trong points...it may be me but in a three point shootout Siva would be my pick....dunking ability both can jump great...athletic both very athletic, ball handling skills, both very good, getting to the goal both are very good...I mean wall is the better player but I am just fine with Siva
Well they are not as good as I would have thought...Patterson and some are gone but still I thought they would ahve looked better...theVILLE is right they need to work on there inside shooting some...he is also right about the John Wall is going to be amazing..but he needs to give them some slack...Hey I was looking forward watching the Dodson kid..where is he...Also what was crawford doing there
Is Patterson gone????
Pages: 1 2