Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: IF Lebron James went to college where would he go?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
me ive loved to see him come to Duke... as a matter of fact if Kobe Bryant wouldnt went pro from high school Coach K Had him coming to Duke so personally rather see either one go to duke cause they would defintley won Duke a Championship...
Lebron has been ask this question before he would have attend Ohio State. Kobe on the other hand would have gone to LaSalle where his father attend college.
This thread is about as useless as a snooze button on a smoke alarm.
ComfortEagle Wrote:This thread is about as useless as a snooze button on a smoke alarm.

:thatsfunn
I'm pretty sure that I remember LeBron being asked this question within the last month or so and he said he would have went to Duke, and his top 2 after that were Kentucky and North Carolina.
Ohio State? What interview did you hear? He is close to Coach K. He has said numerous times that he would have went to Duke.
I looked at rivals.com and seen the teams he was interested in. I put in reasons why he might go to the schools in parenthesis.

School --- Interest Level
Duke --- High (Well-known coach, ranked #9 at end of season.)
Florida --- High (Well-known coach, ranked #16 at end of season, above average recruiting class.)
Kentucky --- High (Close to home, well-known coach, ranked #4 at the end of season.)
Louisville --- High (Close to home, well-known coach, ranked #19 at end of season.)
North Carolina --- High (Good team.)
Ohio State --- High (Probably closest to home.)
Michigan State --- Medium (Ranked #18 at end of season, above average recruiting class.)

Here's where I got the rankings. -> http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/rankings?seasonYear=2003

Personally, I think he would go to Louisville or Kentucky (close to home and, during that time, best chance to win national championship and have national attention). Maybe Duke or Florida if he wasn't worried about going far away from home.

Quote:Lebron has been ask this question before he would have attend Ohio State. Kobe on the other hand would have gone to LaSalle where his father attend college.

Warriors23RJ

I know Warriors23RJ said he would have went to Ohio State, but I think if he wasn't thinking about the NBA draft, he would have spent more time looking at colleges and would have chosen either Kentucky or Louisville.
Ohio State and dUKe were his top two choices in the 8th grade. Once he got to HS, it was never in question that he was headed to the NBA
This is easy.
East Tennessee State University Big Grin
TidesHoss32 Wrote:This is easy.
East Tennessee State University Big Grin

lol :Thumbs:
UK would have probably worked him in somewhere with the option to start later on. LOL
:what:
I'm almost certain that I remember him saying in an interview that he would have attended Ohio State.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I'm almost certain that I remember him saying in an interview that he would have attended Ohio State.

Like I said, before he got to HS, he was heaviloy recruited in AAU. He loves coach K, and it would have certainly been his desire to go there. However, he has stated ominously that he is a "home town" boy, and he wanted his mother to watch him play, which likely would have put him in Columbus.
Even when the nba is on leave we talk about lebron, hes a bigger star then johnny depp
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Even when the nba is on leave we talk about lebron, hes a bigger star then johnny depp

:Thumbs: lol
He would have gone to Ohio State. Thus the reason Ohio State is the only team in the country sporting LeBron's signature jerseys.
BCF4L Wrote:He would have gone to Ohio State. Thus the reason Ohio State is the only team in the country sporting LeBron's signature jerseys.

Great point
I personally think he would have went to Ohio St...hoped he would went to theVILLE but...I dont see the point in this thread really...I mean If john Wall had not went to UK would have he went DUKE...I dont understand the purpose of it\..
i believe he would've went straight to the NBA and just skip college.....
beasy_bo Wrote:i believe he would've went straight to the NBA and just skip college.....

Maybe you missed the question...IF he hadnt went Pro where would he went....
theVILLE Wrote:Maybe you missed the question...IF he hadnt went Pro where would he went....

lol:Clap:
He would have been a Ohio State Buckeye, I am almost positive that I heard or read that somewhere. I am old though, I have been told on here from a trusted member, so it is possible that I "misremembered" as Roger Clemens would say, lol.
Ohio State
ComfortEagle Wrote:This thread is about as useless as a snooze button on a smoke alarm.

HAHA:Clap:
beasy_bo Wrote:i believe he would've went straight to the NBA and just skip college.....

you can tell what everyone is going to do cant you...
Card4life Wrote:you can tell what everyone is going to do cant you...

He's another Nostradamus isn't he:biggrin:
Card4life Wrote:you can tell what everyone is going to do cant you...

yes i seen this along time ago but i guess some peeps dont get sarcasm:biggrin:
beasy_bo Wrote:yes i seen this along time ago but i guess some peeps dont get sarcasm:biggrin:

I guess you are a peep:biggrin:
peeps makes me think of Easter. I love them things.