Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: AAU 12U Tackle Football 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone wishing to find out more about playing AAU tackle footbALL PLEASE CONTACT ME!!! I am looking at a 12 and under team to compete at the state level and possibly going to Paisley Florida to compete in the national championships. The age cut of is Aug 1st, so if you are 12 and turn 13 after Aug 1st and wish to find out more about playing let me know.
Like I said this is AAU, if you already play AAU sports, you need not pay anything to play.. If you do not participaye in any AAU sports it will cost around 14.00 to join the AAU program. After joining the AAU you can participate in anything the AAU has to offer.
I am looking to start a team in the Ashland, Greenup. Grayson area. This team will look at playing toward the end of the regular season.
The ultimate goal will be to participate in the State level and then to try to make the NATIONALS in Florida. I just got back from there and I think our boys in Kentucky can compete with the teams down there. You will play the best of the best in the USA.... at the NAtional playoofs.. I think it is 2-3 days long with pool play for the 4 teams in each pool. Then the playoffs start and the teams play inverted, one loos you are out.. Then they crown the National Champions in the last game.

Let me know.. This is not to take kids away from their programs, but to allow MORE PLAYING OPPORTUNITIES !!! and longer time playing football. The Championships are in November......
I knew there was AAU football but other than you I have never heard of anyone in the state doing it. If you are the only team in the state are you auto in the next pahse of the playoffs?
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Anyone wishing to find out more about playing AAU tackle footbALL PLEASE CONTACT ME!!! I am looking at a 12 and under team to compete at the state level and possibly going to Paisley Florida to compete in the national championships. The age cut of is Aug 1st, so if you are 12 and turn 13 after Aug 1st and wish to find out more about playing let me know.
Like I said this is AAU, if you already play AAU sports, you need not pay anything to play.. If you do not participaye in any AAU sports it will cost around 14.00 to join the AAU program. After joining the AAU you can participate in anything the AAU has to offer.
I am looking to start a team in the Ashland, Greenup. Grayson area. This team will look at playing toward the end of the regular season.
The ultimate goal will be to participate in the State level and then to try to make the NATIONALS in Florida. I just got back from there and I think our boys in Kentucky can compete with the teams down there. You will play the best of the best in the USA.... at the NAtional playoofs.. I think it is 2-3 days long with pool play for the 4 teams in each pool. Then the playoffs start and the teams play inverted, one loos you are out.. Then they crown the National Champions in the last game.

Let me know.. This is not to take kids away from their programs, but to allow MORE PLAYING OPPORTUNITIES !!! and longer time playing football. The Championships are in November......

:Clap: If you could put that together and persuade kids from Ashland and Greenup into playing I agree 100%. Might even bring kids from different schools in the area closer together. Great idea IMO.
This allows kids who do not know each other outside of the schools to meet each other.. This also allows kids who want more football that chance to play.
Hey KYSTRAYDOG give me a yell, I just missed you on xbox 360... give me a yell and I will tell you what I saw in Florida.
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:This allows kids who do not know each other outside of the schools to meet each other.. This also allows kids who want more football that chance to play.
Hey KYSTRAYDOG give me a yell, I just missed you on xbox 360... give me a yell and I will tell you what I saw in Florida.

Cool....if I can ever get my son off of it. :argue: He has had it for 3 years and you would think he just got it a month ago. He has discovered a whole new world of online play. haha
Yea I know,, I see him on there and he is on my boys friends list......
Anyway, I am looking at some kids for the games this year after the season is over,, it should only last a couple of weeks to a month depending on when the games are scheduled...... Give me a yell. I hope to see your boy come draft day!!