Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best College Towns in the USA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Athens, GA - UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA
2. Boulder, CO - UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO
3. Madison, WI - University of Wisconsin
4. Gainesville, FL - UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA
5. Austin, TX - UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS
6. Bloomington, IN - INDIANA UNIVERSITY
7. Eugene, OR - UNIVERSITY OF OREGON
8. Knoxville, TN - UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE
9. College Station, TX - TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY
10. Syracuse, NY - SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY
Madison is always near the top of this kind of list. My cousin said it was a blast there.

Knoxville was insane last time I was there. Florida was in town and the atmosphere was out of this world.
No Morgantown?
Amun-Ra Wrote:Madison is always near the top of this kind of list. My cousin said it was a blast there.

Knoxville was insane last time I was there. Florida was in town and the atmosphere was out of this world.

Wild place...I was there the year they beat Florida in OT...went on to win National Title...goal posts came down...I later saw them come by me on a downtown street with ESPN camera still on them...Great football game!
Tin Cup Wrote:No Morgantown?
A friend of mine I had at Alice Lloyd said Morgantown was crazy. He said there is one entire street that is nothing but fraternities and the next street over is nothign but bars. He said there was a party at every single place during Saturday.
With experience of living there for about 10 years, I have to say Columbus, Ohio is a crazy town for college sports. Downtime Columbus is not a place you want to be if OSU wins a game.
I went to Columbus two years ago to watch OSU play Bowling Green. We stayed at the Holiday Inn there at Heiney Gate (spelling?) It was a party all night long. Loved it.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I went to Columbus two years ago to watch OSU play Bowling Green. We stayed at the Holiday Inn there at Heiney Gate (spelling?) It was a party all night long. Loved it.

Imagine what it is like after a win over Michigan
Stardust Wrote:Imagine what it is like after a win over Michigan

Cars turned over in the streets, couches burning everywhere on campus, numerous arrests, numerous rapes. That's the typical outcome of a win at home against Michigan.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Cars turned over in the streets, couches burning everywhere on campus, numerous arrests, numerous rapes. That's the typical outcome of a win at home against Michigan.

lol:Thumbs:
Been to Athens for some Georgia football games and that place is awsome!! If anyone ever gets a chance to go, GO!!!