Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Texas or USC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
which team will be defeated first
love to see usc go down but who knows both are playing some great football
i dont think that these teams will lose any during the regular season the first loss for one of these teams will be the rose bowl when they face off
USC will lose before Texas
Both have shown signs of vulnerability. Truthfully, I think LSU could beat either one of them, but of the two, Ill take Vince Young and Texas.
Neither team will lose the rest of the season.
With the way both of these teams are playing I don't see them losing, but you never know.
I agree Usc will lose before texas
they will meet in the national championship each of them will be undefeated and then texas will win
THEIR SHOULD BE NO ****IN THRED ABOUT THIS....
TongueoliceLig "REGGIE BUSH" TongueoliceLig WILL NOT BE STOP HES GONNA GET THE HISE MAN AND USC GONNA BE CHAMPS ONCE AGAIN AN PLUS VINCE YOUNG ISNT ANYGOOD MARCUS VICK IS TEN TIMES BETTER HE JUST DOESNT HAVE GOOD RECEIVERS

I JUST HAD TO CLEAN THIS THREAD UP IT WAS LOOKIN NASTY!!!!!:wash:
Go ahead and tell us how you really feel.Smile
Neither team will loose in there regular season. But remember when K st. beat Oklahoma in the Big 12 conference championship ? Maybe somone in the big 12 north can take them when they go to the big 12 championship. But I don' t think it will happen.

ROSE BOWL
USC vs. TEXAS
I think USC will fall to Texas in the national championship game.

Reggie Bush is the biggest sure thing I've ever seen in my life.
USC has too many weapons on offense, and I don't think the Longhorn defense is good enough to contain Leinhart, Bush, White, and Jarrett. If these two teams meet, it will be a defensive struggle...high scoring game!!!! I'm pulling for the Trojans! Texas loses first!!!!
Hook'em Horns