Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK / South Dakota St. Score
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please dont post the score to where it can be seen, post it in here, i will be watching it taped delayed since i dont have ESPN U any more. Thanks for your understanding.
Batpuff, I recommend that you just avoid this forum all together until you watch the game.
I will not post it.
I dont care if you post it if you do just post it in here.
Final -- 71-54 Cats :dance:

Undefeated!!! 1-0
Way to go Cats!!!!
I'm watching it now lol
Congrats on getting the first notch under the belt. I'm watchin the tape delay right now. We've looked really sloppy and are shooting poorly the first 10 minutes.
Rondo looked good tonight :dance: :wenumber1
Rondo had 17 points, 12 boards, 6 steals, and 6 assists, and made two out of four shots behind the arc. He's looking much improved this year, especially when it comes to outside shooting.

As a team I thought we played sloppy, but hopefully that will be corrected over the next couple of games. We only shot 38.8% from the field, but on a better note, we shot 36% from 3 point range, which is better than last year.

I thought the defense also played well, and Shagari Alleyne is also looking much improved from last year.