Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: USA Today's BCS Projections 2009-10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
National Championship:
Florida vs. Texas

Fiesta Bowl:
Oklahoma vs. TCU

Sugar Bowl:
Alabama vs. Cincinnati

Orange Bowl:
Virginia Tech vs. Notre Dame

Rose Bowl:
Ohio State vs. USC
I would love to take a bet with Florida v- Texas..... Florida all the way.....
Texas? Another Big 12 defense for Florida to take apart.
Florida all the way!!! They have the tool to do it with
Strikeout King Wrote:Florida all the way!!! They have the tool to do it with

As great as Tim Tebow is, they better have more Tool(S) to surround him in order to win a National Championship again.
notre dame in that big a bowl,wow,things must be changing again there,and if ky cant win the national championship i hope fl or someone from the sec does..
I know Tim Tebow is a beast and is a tremendous athlete. But, 1 vs. 11 isn't very good odds for Florida. They need some other weapons to help Tebow out. But, I can see Florida taking the National Championship if it comes down to them and Texas.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Texas? Another Big 12 defense for Florida to take apart.

Texas should have been in the title game last year.
And I don't see anyone beating Florida this year. There going to make it 3/4
MisterPerfect Wrote:I know Tim Tebow is a beast and is a tremendous athlete. But, 1 vs. 11 isn't very good odds for Florida. They need some other weapons to help Tebow out. But, I can see Florida taking the National Championship if it comes down to them and Texas.

Tebow has play makers all over the field!
The media's love affair with Notre Dame continues. I dont see the Falling Irish going to a big bowl like that..and Im hoping the readout for those first two bowls will read
National championship:
ALABAMA vs. TEXAS
and Florida will play Cincy in the Sugar Bowl.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:The media's love affair with Notre Dame continues. I dont see the Falling Irish going to a big bowl like that..and Im hoping the readout for those first two bowls will read
National championship:
ALABAMA vs. TEXAS
and Florida will play Cincy in the Sugar Bowl.

I agree with you TideHoss, Notre Dame is still a flat program. It's the media's hope and desire for the Irish to succeed, because that equals money. But this is a team that just doesn't have it.
Florida returned all their Defensive starters from last year's championship team. Whether Tebow has weapons or not, Florida's D will win them another title.
Are you sure Alabama will be good next year? I thought they lost their two All-American offensive linemen last year.