Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville #4 Team on "Top 10 Powerhouses who could crumble this year"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Ouch
2. I didn't know they were a "Powerhouse".

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/...&type=lgns
still wonder how USC shows up they suck along with the pac 10
So sad to see this..but hey..1986 was a fun year. Right Cards fans, LMAO!
Unfortunately, dUKe will find the top ten because of the media. They are a media darling. The rest of the list has some merit.
MIGHT!!! there is alot of mights out there isnt there....I just dont see Ville or duke struggling alot...
PC_You_Know Wrote:1. Ouch
2. I didn't know they were a "Powerhouse".

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/...&type=lgns

What is ur favorite team have duke for....
See, Duke always gets on lists like this, but they still get in the top 10, and when was the last time Duke missed the tournament?

Duke on that list makes no sense. Sure, we lost Henderson, but we also picked up Plumlee and Seth Curry.

Louisville has some catching up to do.
PC_You_Know Wrote:See, Duke always gets on lists like this, but they still get in the top 10, and when was the last time Duke missed the tournament?

Duke on that list makes no sense. Sure, we lost Henderson, but we also picked up Plumlee and Seth Curry.

Will Seth Curry be eligible this year? I thought he had to sit out a year for a transfer.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Will Seth Curry be eligible this year? I thought he had to sit out a year for a transfer.

True about Curry, I forgot that Liberty is D-1.
PC_You_Know Wrote:See, Duke always gets on lists like this, but they still get in the top 10, and when was the last time Duke missed the tournament?

Duke is a good ball club and coach K is great...what makes you say VILLE cant overcome the list
theVILLE Wrote:Duke is a good ball club and coach K is great...what makes you say VILLE cant overcome the list

Never said they could or couldn't, but when you're constantly on here talking about how Louisville is going to beat UK this year, these kinds of lists aren't helping your case very much.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Never said they could or couldn't, but when you're constantly on here talking about how Louisville is going to beat UK this year, these kinds of lists aren't helping your case very much.

not helping your case neither with duke
HAHA I love to see Duke on their they dont deserve to even be in the top 25 I hate them so much!
well the biggest thing is that i dont want UK on that list!!!
Thats wonderful.
Lville will be fine this year.