Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The New UK Uniforms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Going to be a good year for UK.
Those arent the new uni's. A catspause user created those a couple months ago when someone made a thread asking the users to give there ideas on what the new uni's should look like.
My bad if true, I've seen this recently posted on a few sites so I figured I'd pass it along.
That sucks..I like those a whole lot better than the ones we have right now..
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Those arent the new uni's. A catspause user created those a couple months ago when someone made a thread asking the users to give there ideas on what the new uni's should look like.

:Thumbs:
Appearantly Coach Cal will have the new uni's up on his twitter page soon....I can't wait to see them!
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Those arent the new uni's. A catspause user created those a couple months ago when someone made a thread asking the users to give there ideas on what the new uni's should look like.

I agree, I seen this several months back. It was an actual thread on the CP website about what should UK's uniforms look like after Billy G was fired.