Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How hard will it be to get UK tickets this season?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everyone knows that this will be THE year for us in basketball. It is the most exciting year in a while. There were some great turnouts for basketball last season so just how hard will it be for the general public to get tickets this year with everyone wanting to go?
I know one thing, the crowd will be very boring as a lot of old rich people will be hogging even more seats.
I know this is off the subject but does anyone know when single game tix come out for football? Ive been looking on ticketmaster and cant find any but the Auburn game which is @ Auburn.
MVP2 Wrote:I know this is off the subject but does anyone know when single game tix come out for football? Ive been looking on ticketmaster and cant find any but the Auburn game which is @ Auburn.
If you have season tickets I know that you can request away games through the UK Ticket Office. If not, I would believe that you would have to wait for season tickets to be released (so Auburn fans can sell them) or wait for UK to release the tickets they are alloted (after season ticket holders get theirs).
It will be very difficult.
You have about as much luck winning the Power Ball. If you are really bored and want Division 1 Basketball, their should be plenty of tickets available in Louisville....
The UK and UNC game, is that in Lexington or at Chapel Hill this year?
Does anyone usually get season tickets?

Is anyone going to try to get season tickets this year?

How much ARE season tickets for basketball even?

I do agree with the comment that more boring, old people will have more tickets. A lot of them don't go because they like basketball, it's to be seen. Rupp is rocking but on television you can't see it, all you see is old couples sitting there with their arms crossed. It sends the wrong message to people watching.
thetribe Wrote:Does anyone usually get season tickets?

I do agree with the comment that more boring, old people will have more tickets. A lot of them don't go because they like basketball, it's to be seen. Rupp is rocking but on television you can't see it, all you see is old couples sitting there with their arms crossed. It sends the wrong message to people watching.

Yep, the Eruption Zone rocks the house, if they were on the sidelines one would think they were watching a Duke game.
Whenever we get a new arena I think we will have more seating.
thetribe Wrote:Does anyone usually get season tickets?

I have been going to games the last two years and I will be trying to get tickets this year. I am also going to try to make my first midnight madness appearance (which will probably be impossible).

I've always been in the upper level of Rupp and tickets usually run around $40-$45 per seat. I could imagine all ticket prices will increase if I were guessing though.
My sister's boyfriend is going to camp out for a week for Midnight Madness tickets.
Stardust Wrote:You have about as much luck winning the Power Ball. If you are really bored and want Division 1 Basketball, their should be plenty of tickets available in Louisville....

HaHa...I doubt it...there is alot of packed games last season at theVILLE...in fact I think UK may been one of them....lol....as good as UK will be next season and much improved....you may get your fellings hurt alot more than you think
theVILLE Wrote:HaHa...I doubt it...there is alot of packed games last season at theVILLE...in fact I think UK may been one of them....lol....as good as UK will be next season and much improved....you may get your fellings hurt alot more than you think

The Louisville/UK game was packed because half of them were UK fans. That's the way UK road games are, in case you didn't realize it. Wink
theVILLE Wrote:HaHa...I doubt it...there is alot of packed games last season at theVILLE...in fact I think UK may been one of them....lol....as good as UK will be next season and much improved....you may get your fellings hurt alot more than you think

Could you just stop doing that. Your comments are unnecessary. This is about tickets not how are season is going to go. I think tickets will be very hard to come by hopefully ill be able to make some games.
Jealous much?

UK tickets are very hard to come by. I know in past years I've had to sit in the upper level when I've went to games like UFC (and that was when UK was not at it's peak)... I can only imagine how hard it will be to get a seat this season.
They will be difficult no doubt, but I've never had any problem getting tickets. I wouldn't expect any different this year.