Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What if Adolph Rupp had never been born?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What if Adolph Rupp had never been born?

Would Bear Bryant have coached his entire career at Kentucky? Would football be the commonwealth's predominant college sport?

Would we all be bleeding Blue, or would Louisville be the Basketball team of our hearts?
To many what ifs in this thread also lol
UK would be nowhere near where it is today. Calipari definitely wouldn't be here.
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas.
This is about like kentucky basketball anymore..."IF"...lol
My friend...Some questions arnt meant to be answered.
theVILLE Wrote:This is about like kentucky basketball anymore..."IF"...lol

Had the conversation been about UL athletics it would have been "WISH" or "LOOK AT ME!"...
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Had the conversation been about UL athletics it would have been "WISH" or "LOOK AT ME!"...

:thatsfunn :Clap:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Had the conversation been about UL athletics it would have been "WISH" or "LOOK AT ME!"...

Better than look at me I got beat by VMI, Gardner Webb, Houston, Ole Miss(without 3 starters) and couldnt make the field of 65 or win the NIT:redboxer:
Enjoy it while ya can big guy, cuz the Cats are comin, and hells comin with them Big Grin
theVILLE Wrote:Better than look at me I got beat by VMI, Gardner Webb, Houston, Ole Miss(without 3 starters) and couldnt make the field of 65 or win the NIT:redboxer:
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Enjoy it while ya can big guy, cuz the Cats are comin, and hells comin with them Big Grin

you copied and pasted this from last year didnt you...:flame:
theVILLE Wrote:Better than look at me I got beat by VMI, Gardner Webb, Houston, Ole Miss(without 3 starters) and couldnt make the field of 65 or win the NIT:redboxer:

I thought the past didn't matter. According to you, UK's history doesn't mean anything, so why should the losses that you mentioned matter?

The future is now in college basketball. UK has the coach, the players, the facilities, and every tool to be an elite team for years to come. I really don't know how you can't admit that UK's future is ten times brighter than Louisville's. There is no opinion about it, it's simple, UK is now better than your precious Cards.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I thought the past didn't matter. According to you, UK's history doesn't mean anything, so why should the losses that you mentioned matter?

The future is now in college basketball. UK has the coach, the players, the facilities, and every tool to be an elite team for years to come. I really don't know how you can't admit that UK's future is ten times brighter than Louisville's. There is no opinion about it, it's simple, UK is now better than your precious Cards.

Past dont matter...but technically til the season tips off I have the right to eggravate you....and next year too:1:
If that scenario would have happened, UK would be a football school.