Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Doron Lamb Says UK is Leader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
5* SG for class of '10, Doron Lamb says that UK is his leader.

ZAGSBLOG Wrote:New York native Doron Lamb says Kentucky is his leader, which is good news for the Wildcats.
The 6-foot-4, 175-pound Lamb told Jeff Goodman of FoxSports.com that he’s “still open”, but that Kentucky “is at the top.”
He recently took an unofficial to Lexington.
“It was a great experience,” Lamb, the No. 5 point guard in the Class of 2010, said at the Paul Pierce Skills Academy in Boston. “The fans go crazy. I hung out with the coaching staff, John Wall and DeMarcus Cousins, and got to see the practice facility.”
Lamb has also visited Louisville and told Jeff he’s also considering Kansas, Oklahoma, Marquette and UConn.

http://www.zagsblog.com/2009/07/01/kentu...more-18683
Doron Lamb will be just as productive as Will Barton IMO.

If UK can get Lamb, it will just add another athletic shooter to the team.
[YOUTUBE="Doron Lamb"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-boQvnyOa5w[/YOUTUBE]

He is the real deal!
Wait a minuete, it isn't working, could someone help me please?
We really need to land Lamb after losing out on Barton.
I would really like to see him at Arkansas haha. But it is highly unlikely.
Lamb and Brandon Knight will be at UK, now we just need a slasher, D. Ferguson Roscoe Smith
I'm glad to here this. He is a really great shooter.
Lamb would fill a big role on the team in 2010. Hopefully Cal can seal the deal.
Is he a one and done?
It's nice to see that the top recruits in the country are all considering UK. It's been a while for this to be the case.
Stardust Wrote:It's nice to see that the top recruits in the country are all considering UK. It's been a while for this to be the case.

aint that the truth.bring them all
Crap, was hoping he would be more interested in the Cuse.
Stardust Wrote:It's nice to see that the top recruits in the country are all considering UK. It's been a while for this to be the case.

long time ago maybe....12 years ago:biggrin:
sour grapes!!!
theVILLE Wrote:long time ago maybe....12 years ago:biggrin:

Considering the #1 class with Rondo, M orris, Crawford, and Bradley was like 5 or 6 years ago you may want to try again Wink
Shooters is always a positive..ESPECIALLY AT UK since we haven't had one in FOREVER!
theVILLE Wrote:long time ago maybe....12 years ago:biggrin:

Here's the pitch...

EKUAlum05 Wrote:Considering the #1 class with Rondo, M orris, Crawford, and Bradley was like 5 or 6 years ago you may want to try again Wink

And BAM! It's a home run! :biggrin:
Looks like another top class for the cats next year. I can get used to this quickly.