Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Xavier Henry staying at Kansas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Xavier Henry will remain with the Kansas Jayhawks.

http://kansas.rivals.com/

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=4298823
This is like a ping pong ball.
Stardust Wrote:This is like a ping pong ball.

Exactly. he cant make his mind up. and i say heck with him, we dont need him.
Even if he decided to come today..I SAY NO! What a joke..
This kid is on a string and it's being pulled by his father, what a shame.... If the kid wanted to attend Kentucky, which is what he said, not me.... Then the parents should let the young man decide for himself and quit trying to force the kid to Kansas where they played basketball.... But none the less, good luck to Xavier, wherever he ends up, he's going to need it with his father acting like a jerk on every radio station in Kansas....
he cant make up his mind what he wants to do, so i say heck with him, UK would be good with him and they will be good without him, so let him stay there in Lawerence, we dont need him!
yea after the 1st go around i said no way do we need him.
Its pretty sad that the kid cant go and play where he wants to. But o well, UK is better off without him.
Dang it I really wanted him , o well guess he will be on the losing side of the national title now!
We don't need him. Forget him and concentrate on all the great players we have this year. We don't need the drama.
If he is going to be a distraction then I say No Way!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Even if he decided to come today..I SAY NO! What a joke..

yesterday you were all for it and loved him????
Strikeout King Wrote:he cant make up his mind what he wants to do, so i say heck with him, UK would be good with him and they will be good without him, so let him stay there in Lawerence, we dont need him!

Yesterday you too where all for him and he would be a great fit no doubt....
The comment that I made was if he can be a team player then yes I would welcome him, but if he is going to be a distraction, then I say no. His mom and dad is still telling him where to go, and he needs to be a man and go where he wants to go.
cougarpride08 Wrote:The comment that I made was if he can be a team player then yes I would welcome him, but if he is going to be a distraction, then I say no. His mom and dad is still telling him where to go, and he needs to be a man and go where he wants to go.

agree
I didn't want Xavier here in the first place. Way too many freshman/new-comers are on the team already and its going to take time for these guys egos to mesh. Plus, Xavier & his family chose Kansas over Kentucky the first go around, too late now.
cougarpride08 Wrote:The comment that I made was if he can be a team player then yes I would welcome him, but if he is going to be a distraction, then I say no. His mom and dad is still telling him where to go, and he needs to be a man and go where he wants to go.

agreed!
Did anyone doubt that he would stay in Kansas?? His dad loves the attention that he gets when they do this,his dad is living out the last minute of his fifteen minutes of fame!!!!!!!!
theVILLE Wrote:yesterday you were all for it and loved him????
I am glad you track my posts..Thanks for being a fan:Cheerlead
:thatsfunn Playboy has a fan club started.:kneel:
cougarpride08 Wrote::thatsfunn Playboy has a fan club started.:kneel:

haha I like the smileys
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I am glad you track my posts..Thanks for being a fan:Cheerlead

I thought it was obvious you wanted somebody and then all the sudden you didnt, I dont know...and i am not no member of your fan club
theVILLE Wrote:I thought it was obvious you wanted somebody and then all the sudden you didnt, I dont know...and i am not no member of your fan club
Who cares and what is it to you? I could care less honestly, lol..I bet you just wish your #3 team in the state of Kentucky behind UK and Western would get someone worth a crap!
I'm getting tired of this.
Yeah I agree we are getting off topic. Back to why Henry should stay in Kansas. Sorry Mods.
LOL, um..o.k...
I agree with bigjim4packers, Im getting tired of this too...but I would take him in a hearbeat. I was off the Patrick Patterson bandwagon too, until he committed to Kentucky a few years ago, and the same would go for Xavier..I would welcome him if he wanted to play for the Big Blue. The REAL Big Blue..
Guys, this is still not over, not until he steps foot in Lawrence Kansas and into the classroom.... I would gladly take him in a New York minute, but just worried about his dad, what a quack....
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Who cares and what is it to you? I could care less honestly, lol..I bet you just wish your #3 team in the state of Kentucky behind UK and Western would get someone worth a crap!

Behind UK and western...Did Ville not beat UK last year and western beat Ville so that make UK behind Western adn VILLE....And I think we did all right in recruiting...not like UK but hey we have the coach to make it happen with them..
theVILLE Wrote:Behind UK and western...Did Ville not beat UK last year and western beat Ville so that make UK behind Western adn VILLE....And I think we did all right in recruiting...not like UK but hey we have the coach to make it happen with them..
Yeah..HAd the coach is a better term. 1996 was a great year huh..AKA the last year Pitino won a National Championship with all of his top classes that he has had..And haven't performed....I will take Cali over him anyday of the week and have said that since day one. Look that up chief!
Pages: 1 2