Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry vs Sheldon Clark Region 4 AA championship (predict)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
What you guys/gals think?
i like both teams but i will have to say Belfry by 12.
This will be a good game. I really can't give a prediction right now...I'll wait till later on in the week for that.....

I know THE CAM will be a rockin' next week for the Regional Title and the winner goes to the State Semi-Finals !!!

TongueirateSho Go Pirates !!!!TongueirateSho
98 98 98 98 98 98 98 98 98 98 98 98 98 98 99.............maybe ?? hopefully
"I was the greatest" Wrote:98 98 98 98 98 98 98 98 98 98 98 98 98 98 99.............maybe ?? hopefully

I knew that would end up in here somewhere. Let's nip it in the bud now. There will be no trouble started over a controversial call that happened 7 years ago.

It's 2005 and we will be talking about this game, and this game only. Talking about it will be off topic and will not be tolerated.
Shawn Hager is the real deal, and so are his Cardinals...They pulled off one upset and I'm calling this one!!!

THE CARDS KNOCK OFF THE 2 TIME DEFENDING CHAMPS!!!!!

Sheldon Clark - 16
Belfry - 12
It's a good thing games aren't called by the fans or spectators.....
No way the Cards knock off Belfry. Belfry has been there and done that. They know how to prepare and have the experience at this level.

Belfry continues to flex it's muscle.

Belfry by 21.
This thread should be a classic......let's keep it clean and respectable !!! It will be watched closely !!!
"BelfryPride" Wrote:I knew that would end up in here somewhere. Let's nip it in the bud now. There will be no trouble started over a controversial call that happened 7 years ago.

It's 2005 and we will be talking about this game, and this game only. Talking about it will be off topic and will not be tolerated.
not starting trouble just bringing it up there was nothing wrong with my post just saying hopefully sc can get the better half of belfry like in 98 that is just the memory that sticks out the most when i think about these 2 teams
it will be one for the ages sc in a close one maybe 22to 21
going with a different score but same spread
i have no clue really i am just a little biased
"I was the greatest" Wrote:not starting trouble just bringing it up there was nothing wrong with my post just saying hopefully sc can get the better half of belfry like in 98 that is just the memory that sticks out the most when i think about these 2 teams

Weird that one win sticks out above 20 losses or more.

But hey, if it makes you sleep better at night, what the heck.Smile
"I was the greatest" Wrote:not starting trouble just bringing it up there was nothing wrong with my post just saying hopefully sc can get the better half of belfry like in 98 that is just the memory that sticks out the most when i think about these 2 teams

It's a memory yes, but it's 2005 now and this topic is about this years game. Let's keep 98 in the past.

Thanks
will be a her fought game but i pick sheldon clark to come out on top 24-21
well ok here in 05 now sc has to do 2 things to win this game play alot better special teams and maybe spread the ball out a little more imo sc has the ability to spread the ball around just a little more to keep belfry honest sc strickly ran the ball against leslie co. and barely got the win and belfrys d is much better than leslies they have got to be more diversified with the o if they have any chancde to win this game
I think Belfry will win
good luck to both teams
Lots of respect to sheldon clark.... clearly a good team. but Belfry is by far the better team. We've proved that already! Good luck Pirates!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my first post on the site and glad to be here. PiratePal informed me of this site tonight at the Belfry game. I used to be on the other site, but this one looks much better.:Thumbs: I'll give a prediction later on in the week.
Belfry will take this Win in a good game! :wenumber1
haywood continues the march towards louisville, in a game that should be much closer than the first one, 21-13
sheww this is a hard perdiction for me because to be honest i dont want to go against my cards.. but im a fan of football and i perdict who i think will win.. B-E-L-F-R-Y do i have to spell that any better thats who they play..the cards will keep it close all night but the pirates are to much. i want SC to win but this is the last step for the cards great run this year.this game has been hyped since the playoffs started even i predicted this match up.. Belfry wins 28-21... but i hope the cards prove me wrong
TE 82 did you go to the game tonight??
no.. i wish i would have now did u go greatest
nope but i will be at cam stadium with bells on!!!!!!11
but i am out for the night the wife is a callin
yelp i will be there to lets go cards i hope they prove me that they are the real deal
I have to say that I believe that the Pirates will be as ready for the Cardinals as they were last time..even more so now.

Belfry is healthy and strong this late in the season which speaks volumes of their conditioning. Coach Haywood will do what he does best...take one game at a time and improve with each game. I'm sure that whatever mistakes were made in the game tonight will not be made in the future.

Coach Hager has done a tremendous job with turning the SC program around from last year. I think that he will get his championship trophy one year, but this won't be it.

Go Pirates!!!!
All I got to say is Sheldon Clark has been the underdogs throughout the season and playoffs everyone said Brethette county will beet sheldon clark sheldon clark wins everyone says sheldon clark has no chance agaisnt a good Leslie team, they pulled it off no one thinks Sheldon Clark has a chance against Belfry could it be a 3rd time is a charm deal, and Belfry I promise will have many Martin county fans as Belfry fans. I look for Martin County and the cards go into cameran stadium and pull of a very close game.
well, heart says SC but head says Belfry....... Though who ever wins this game, i'll be pulling for you in the state semi's
"Crossbones" Wrote:This is my first post on the site and glad to be here. PiratePal informed me of this site tonight at the Belfry game. I used to be on the other site, but this one looks much better.:Thumbs: I'll give a prediction later on in the week.

Welcome to the site crossbones !!! Great to have another Piratefan aboard !!!Tongueirate04:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6