Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Nov. 6th UK vs. Clarion (@ Rupp Arena - Scrimmage)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe this is the college that Coach Calipari attended, correct?
Navajo4life Wrote:I believe this is the college that Coach Calipari attended, correct?

yes thats the school he went to
Hopefully they dont loose the scrimmage like last year...lol...no for real I think playing a couple games like this will be good to bring them together and build some confidence among the team
theVILLE Wrote:Hopefully they dont loose the scrimmage like last year...lol...no for real I think playing a couple games like this will be good to bring them together and build some confidence among the team

I wouldn't try cracking jokes on UK, I'm sure Louisville is going to be struggling this year to hang in the Big East.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I wouldn't try cracking jokes on UK, I'm sure Louisville is going to be struggling this year to hang in the Big East.

well said
theVILLE Wrote:Hopefully they dont loose the scrimmage like last year...lol...no for real I think playing a couple games like this will be good to bring them together and build some confidence among the team

Hes Just Worried About The Ville Playing Kentucky this Year, Will Be Bad To watch