Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Terrence Williams To The Nets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TWILL goes 11th to the new jersey Nets....Thoughts...

I think it is great he went that early, and no time for him to show himself at the Professional level....Clarke also went early to the suns at 14th....I wish him luck, in about 2 or 3 years he will be somebody....
Congrats to meeks for going 11th overall.............in the second wound...good luck to all and wish them the best especially TWILL
theVILLE Wrote:TWILL goes 11th to the new jersey Nets....Thoughts...

I think it is great he went that early, and no time for him to show himself at the Professional level....Clarke also went early to the suns at 14th....I wish him luck, in about 2 or 3 years he will be somebody....
Congrats to meeks for going 11th overall.............in the second wound...good luck to all and wish them the best especially TWILL

He will be somebody, not necesarily an NBA star!

Not sure this is a good fit for T-Will, but was glad he went that early. He is a great player and should fit in the the NBA. He has the body, quickness and desire.
I didn't really think he would go that early. I knew he would go in the first round, but not that early. I'm glad he did though. I hope he does well for the Nets.

Yeea i see there clearing out space for twill getting rid of vince carter LOL