Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 6th grade grid in Aug.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Allen Ele. will host a 6th grade Grid-O-Roma in Aug. the date will be worked around the Big Sandy Con. grids. any teams interested just post your info.

Coach Wright
Allen Ele.
Hazard 5th and 6th would like to play, can call 438-9676 ask for Jon
Need more info , but would love to try to work this out for Russell to come and play.
The grid will be on a Saturday, we will pass along more info. soon and will be in touch asap. Thanks for the interest.
Can you send me the date on this I may be intersted.
Sorry to use this thread , however, please e-mail me at [email]mrjdfrazier@yahoo.com[/email]. We played your 5/6 team last year in Estil Co. and would love to set a couple gamaes up for this year. We are hosting a huge tourney on Oct 31 in Montgomery Co. and would love for you guy's to come. We would be willing to travel back for a game in Hazard as well.
The Grid will be on Aug. 29 at Allen of course. just let me know if you are interested, floyd co. teams leave a post as well thanks.

Coach Wright
AUG. 29TH sounds good. Hazard 5th and 6th would like to play, can call 438-9676 ask for Jon
Football is here, if you would like to play in this grid call me at 606 205 9203
Coach Wright,
Do you have an email address? I'd like to schedule a game with you during the week if possible.
my email is [email]tracywright1977@yahoo.com[/email]